User Controls

There was a shooting the other night.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I slept through it. It happened in my alley. There are some low-income housing units for niggas across the alley. Some of them are obviously criminals, drug dealers, gangsters. Someone did a drive-by shooting. Shot up some niggas car. I survived to tell you all.

:33:
    I shoot up all the time and I don't disturb anyone I don't understand how people make so much noise when they do it I get so geeked out even flicking a lighter sometimes.
    was he in the car or nah
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I shoot up all the time and I don't disturb anyone I don't understand how people make so much noise when they do it I get so geeked out even flicking a lighter sometimes.

same for people getting out of a car. why the fuck am i the only person on earth who seems to be able to open a car door, get out, and then close it again? everyone else takes like 7 to 8 minutes of readjusting in their seat, grabbing all their bags and shit, struggling with the seatbelt for a long ass time. I just don't understand. Just get out and go, easy.
    Originally posted by greenplastic was he in the car or nah

As far as I know nobody got hurt
    lantiqua87 Houston [my imperatively healing tajikistan]
    MY HOMIE TRANDON JAMES GOT SHOTIN DA SAME SCENARIO NIGGA
    Originally posted by lantiqua87 MY HOMIE TRANDON JAMES GOT SHOTIN DA SAME SCENARIO NIGGA

I'll pour our some of my 40 Oz for Trandon.
Jump to Top