User Controls

how to make crystalized dmt?

doom Houston
    anyone know how to do it? i can imagine profit being insanely awesome
    indole and oxalyl chloride.
    Dmt extraction yeilds are really low. Generally less than 1% yeild. The process is cheap and easy enough but generally doesnt get much of a yeild and the larger amount you try to extract the less you will probably get.

Dmt aint a money maker baby. Better just stick with smurfin some suda and breaking bad instead.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Dmt extraction yeilds are really low. Generally less than 1% yeild. The process is cheap and easy enough but generally doesnt get much of a yeild and the larger amount you try to extract the less you will probably get.

Dmt aint a money maker baby. Better just stick with smurfin some suda and breaking bad instead.

THis is false DMT is easy a fuck to make/extract
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    From what I've read it's a pretty standard extraction process just like you'd find for a lot of organic materials. The harder part is obtaining crystal, which I'm told requires more care and diligence. Google "DMT nexus" or something like that, I seem to remember that site having a lot of guides and advice for beginners.
    THis is all you need

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump THis is all you need

You will still end up with at most a 2% yeild. I never said the process was difficult. It is a very simple acid base extraction but the fact is unless you have a fuckton of starting material you wont end up with a fuckton of tryptamines.

Aside from the issue of yeild there is also the problem of ensuring the dimes crystalize and dont simply turn to goop. Also oxidation of the extract will reduce quality. Not to mention the fact that many processes for extraction require extensive defatting and repurification of the product. And even further you may have to sperate nmt from dmt in order to obtain pure product.

None of this is really difficult per se but one must pay extensive attention to the quality of your materials and procedures if you want to end up with anything viable.
    Tell me the process to get the 2% extraction. And can I do it in small batches to improve yields?
    2% is theory. From what i have read small batches tend to produce better yeild but i think that may be due to the ease a small extraction provides. As i said its a fairly basic process. Easily found all over the net. From memory i can tell you that you mix the starting material with an acidic solution to free the dimes from the cells they are trapped in. A ph of less than 4 is nessecary. The acidic solution is then brought to a ph of 12 or above in order to convert the dimes from base to salt (or perhaps its salt to base, memory doesnt always serve). This is because only one of these forms of the molecule can be picked up by the nonpolar solvent which is added to the basic solution. The nonpolar layer seperates and contains the product but also impurities. This process can be repeated to remove impurities.

There are also interesting advances in using fumaric acid to produce fumaric dimes which is, if this terrible memory serves, the most stable form of dimes. The fumarication should also produce a reasonably pure product. If i remember correctly the process is as simple as adding a decent amount of funaric acid to acetone. I think the dimes should precipitate from the acetone when the product is added.

As a fun little piece of information dmt furmate is the only approved version for human consumption by the Powers That Be (tm)
    no hes a DEA agent you get like half
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fed thtred get owt
    Lol not talking about theory behind synthesis just because the feds might be listening is dumb as heck.
    let me see if i van find the paper i wrote on this
    doom Houston
    ive been reading up on it and it from all ive seen its 100% worth it. noting you can find 1kg of powdered bark online for a couple hundred dollars, youd be spending a whole lot less making it than buying it off the street. shits cool, i dig it. thanks everyone
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I bet you could cop a gram of it in it's pure crystal form for less than $50 off the dark net.
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop I bet you could cop a gram of it in it's pure crystal form for less than $50 off the dark net.

will certainly look into this. but also looking forward to being able to say i turned tree bark into crystals that you smoke and talk to aliens with
    Sorry for shitting up your thread, I just wanted my front page flush
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Sorry for shitting up your thread, I just wanted my front page flush

u all good homie
    bling bling Dark Matter
    y u didnt do ur research first b4 making this thred

ur next comment shud be u shotwing ur syntesis and smokeing it up all at once in a big jont for all to seee
    Originally posted by bling bling y u didnt do ur research first b4 making this thred

ur next comment shud be u shotwing ur syntesis and smokeing it up all at once in a big jont for all to seee

thank u
Jump to Top