User Controls

Forum game: You agree to either make a thread, post or reply that is whatever user above/below tells you to...

They tell you thru P.M., and you have to wait at least 2 days to reveal it wasn't your actualy reply but the game...

I'll be the first player, first request I get over PM i'll post whatever you tell me, wherever.
    i dont get it lol
    One poster posts saying they agree to play the game and they will make any thread or post or reply the other person PM's them, and nobody else on the forum will know until least 2 days later it was the game
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if someone already messaged you telling you to make that post? This game could have started before anyone ever even knew it began, maaannnnn.
    yea now when i see a suspicious actor post im going to know it was a fraud
    shit upp
    how about its like a pool, one person is the only person who knows who is and is not playing and every user has to send a message to that person if they want to play. then when enough people have signed up the person in charge designates a random person who is playing to be the poster and another random person to be the actual author of this post. that way no one knows who is playing and if they should suspect a post or not.
    and i just thought of tne name of the game:

The counterfeit post game.

Originally posted by greenplastic yea now when i see a suspicious actor post im going to know it was a fraud

im too much if a wildcard to tell but that could be part if the game: trying to guess if peoples goofy posts are theirs ir counterfeit.

and i just thought of the games name: Tne Counterfeit post game.
    man this threads trrospas emeoruoe3i444
Jump to Top