User Controls

How do you party?

I just linger and sip a drink
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Preferably with lots of drugs and girls.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It used to be raucous house parties, then it become house gatherings and drinking games, then it became going to the bars with a bunch of people, then it became going to the bars with one or two people, then it became going to the bar alone, then it became going to a buddy's house, then it became drinking at home alone, then it became hamming on tinychat and drinking with the regulars, which is just too dang convenient for me to do anything else. I'll go to a friends place here and there or have someone over, but for the most part I haven't been much for human interaction outside of work, for the past year or so, so I stick to my online friendships, which believe it or not have grown into some pretty decent friendships with a few of the crew. It's the cringe pot lifestyle and I LIKE IT.
    in my room alone with copious amounts of stimulants and weed
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I've never partied once in my entire life.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    It used to be raucous house parties, then it become house gatherings and drinking games, then it became going to the bars with a bunch of people, then it became going to the bars with one or two people, then it became going to the bar alone, then it became going to a buddy's house, then it became drinking at home alone, then it became hamming on tinychat and drinking with the regulars, which is just too dang convenient for me to do anything else. I'll go to a friends place here and there or have someone over, but for the most part I haven't been much for human interaction outside of work, for the past year or so, so I stick to my online friendships, which believe it or not have grown into some pretty decent friendships with a few of the crew. It's the cringe pot lifestyle and I LIKE IT.

Does it feel like a real life, only seeing people on a screen? Is this what life is supposed to feel like?

This beta behavior makes me want to abuse you verbally, i am literally restraining myself in this post.
    Sorry can't hold it anymore.

Never been to a party eh? Such a sad creature, i'd pity you, if i'd consider you worthy. How does it feel to be the most pathetic person on this site Malice?

party hard
    Not surprising, as you've never really done anything in your entire life.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This beta behavior makes me want to abuse you verbally, i am literally restraining myself in this post.

It doesn't actually make him beta, but your response makes you actually the beta faggot
    in my room alone with copious amounts of stimulants and weed

every other idiot for the last 10 years uses "copious" while referring to drugs after reading/watching fear and loathing in las vegas.
    It doesn't actually make him beta, but your response makes you actually the beta faggot

See i'd take this as an insult but then i remembered you're literally retarded and nobody gives a shit about your silly opinions.
    See i'd take this as an insult but then i remembered you're literally retarded and nobody gives a shit about your silly opinions.

looks like you're mad and took it as an insult lol
    looks like you're mad and took it as an insult lol

No Bill Krozby, i'm just calling you retarded. As expected you failed to understand this simple fact.
    No Bill Krozby, i'm just calling you retarded. As expected you failed to understand this simple fact.

I understood what you called me and by the way nobody gives a shit about your opinions. It's funny how you subscribe to being an intellect when you can't even tell when you're being trolled. simple fact you lil dummy
    subscribe to being an intellect

English faggot, do you speak it?
    I understood what you called me and by the way nobody gives a shit about your opinions. It's funny how you subscribe to being an intellect when you can't even tell when you're being trolled. simple fact you lil dummy
    You have no clue how to troll because you're a retard.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    OP is the real troll. Look what he's done !!
Jump to Top