User Controls

Dear Lanny...

Please change the site so it looks like this :

http://www.computerforums.org/forums/

And then rename it Zoklet or something like that.,
    This is the best domain possible. Zoklet sounds like shit.
    This is the best domain possible. Zoklet sounds like shit.

Ok maybe not Zoklet but the layout is 100 times better

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I've been looking at that forum and i can tell you this, me, lanny LiquidIce, Aldra, and Oplus know more about computers between five of us than their entire userbase combined
    I've been looking at that forum and i can tell you this, me, lanny LiquidIce, Aldra, and Oplus know more about computers between five of us than their entire userbase combined

The subject of the forum is irrelevant, What I am saying is the layout, Like Zoklet, is a million times better then this.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Why does everyone address Lanny formally? Like they are addressing an alderman or the Mayor. Lanny puts his pants on in the morning just like any other guy... errr... who pretended to be a girl on the Internet for literally decades. Don't you see how wrong this is?
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    make the domain something like wiggasin.space
    literally decades.

When did you first encounter "Lanny"?
    Kek Houston
    Hey Lanny, if I got a vb key would that improve the site or functionality at all? I love the nigga features such as not being able to see pm's or post threads but if we all chipped in we could probably stop running this site on a cracked vbul 5 and if I were certian this site would last longer than a year I would consider buying it myself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Why does everyone address Lanny formally? Like they are addressing an alderman or the Mayor. Lanny puts his pants on in the morning just like any other guy… errr… who pretended to be a girl on the Internet for literally decades. Don't you see how wrong this is?

Because being a moderator, (especially a lone moderator) incites ass kissing in humans instinctually
    Why does everyone address Lanny formally? Like they are addressing an alderman or the Mayor. Lanny puts his pants on in the morning just like any other guy… errr… who pretended to be a girl on the Internet for literally decades. Don't you see how wrong this is?

Who does?

Examples?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When did you first encounter "Lanny"?

I first discovered Lanny while working a brief stint in Nigeria in the mid-'80's, unlikely enough. He was operating under the name "Lonny" at the time, and oddly enough, wore clothing similar to what would later become the infamous Girl Scouts uniform. I entered the local canteen one sunny afternoon, and there he was re-programming the rudimentary ATM machine they had there, which was servicing several of the darkened back rooms at the rear of the store, where transvestite hookers were rumored to operate business. I said, "Hey there, kid. What's with the brown dress and lipstick? Is it Halloween already?" And he just looked up at me with these gorgeous (but forlorn and angry) eyes and says, "In 30 years, I'm going to ban you over 30,0000 times, -SpectraL", and I'm like, "You don't scare me, son.". We became mortal enemies from that moment forward, even though I had never met him before that. Decades later, back in the United States, I called for a pizza one especially rough day after work, and who shows up to the door but the kid in the brown girly suit. "Lonny!", I exclaim. And he says, "It's Lanny now. I'm working my way through technical college and hope to program rockets one day... so I can send you on a one-way trip to the moon." And I'm like, "Don't be like that, kid. It's not good for your constitution." So I stayed completely away from rockets after that, and I still do to this day. True story.

Who does?

Examples?

You're fine, SF. It's just a harmless, and probably subconscious, trend, I noticed among users here. Me, I would make a thread like, "Hey, Cunt... Get Off Your Dumb Lazy Ass And Do Something Useful For A Change", the go on to demand my concerns, or else, but everyone else seems to be just so much nicer. I'm not knocking it, just commenting on it.

Jump to Top