User Controls

A serious moment for a moment

So, It upsets me that mr Technocratics upstares who is an African American and his wife is Asian of some type right above us, knocked on our door and left a message that read "Please stop with the farting wall game. we here the virberations in the wall as it seems you are pressing your buttock up against it and flatulating " and goes on with other things.

I mean Yes, I have been doing this. But would you know what someone in another unit would be wall farting and what it would sound like if they pressed their bottom to the wall and farted on it?

I'v been wall farting for about 3 months now and this guy just now has to leave a nasty letter on the door.

get this.. he even wrote it in crayon which I figured he ran out of a pen or pencil but then I thought, Oh I get it.. he's trying to tell me I'm acting like a 4 year old so he would write a letter with 4 year old behavior.

Plus he ends it with a clever double entendre pun thing at the end.. "In closing, I wish you truly would stop farting around and act your age".

I'm embarrassed to look at the other people in the building now.
Jump to Top