User Controls

The piano inventor was dumb

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The keys should be like half the size. Plus a bunch of other things. OK OK he wasnt dumb but we should have a better piano. Oh, we do? Fuck. Well this is EMBARRASSING. Really what if the black keys weren't raised? That would make things easier. Someone post a pic of a piano with non raised black keys. Thank you.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This feels like a hb thread but it's Bout the piano. Thank you.
    I wanna make a piano based off a PC keyboard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I wanna make a piano based off a PC keyboard

That would be way easier for most of us to play here..would be cool if the letter corresponded with the sound.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God made the piano it is derpy but we should love it the way God made it, bless up and I love you.
    Originally posted by RestStop That would be way easier for most of us to play here..would be cool if the letter corresponded with the sound.

Thats pretty much the idea.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Bumo
    bling bling Dark Matter
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=online+keyboard&oq=online+keybo&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.2762j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Jump to Top