User Controls

Anybody here ever stealthed?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Evidently pulling of a condom during sex is called stealthing and is the new rape

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/04/26/disturbing-sex-trend-called-stealthing-rise/100921352/

I've never stealthed but ten years ago with my second gf, I had the condom rip and I didn't know it and ent up cumming inside of her.

But these days If a girls ask me to use a condom I just I won't have sex / just let her blow me. Theres only been 2 times in the last 10 years that I used a condom (i'm a fan of spermicide)

One time this girl made me use a condom to suck my dick and then i asked to fuck her up the ass and I couldn't cum so i just pulled out and she was bleeding everywhere, she went and cleaned up in the bathroom, but I was kind of pissed off that I couldn't cum and it was all lackluster. She came back and all snarkily said "well now you can do something for me.. i want you to eat me out" and I said "nah sorry I don't do that with girls I don't know" and she was pretty pissed

another time this girl down the street i saw last summer made me use a condom one time when I went to go see her and I couldn't cum and it was all really lame I felt like a total dildo. So the next time i went over and we were smoking she asked if I would fuck her and I told her only if I don't have to use a condom and she said she wouldn't do that.
    Then the next time I came over to trip out she asked if I would fuck her and I said "only if i don't have to use a condom" and she agreed and I pulled out and everything because she wasn't on bc.

Like a week later she invited me over to eat chinese food and as we were eating she started demanding I get an std test with her and I was like "nah im not going to do that because I don't have any std's and its not my problem you decided to have unprotected sex" and she started throwing a fit and "fake crying" and I walked out to my car to leave and drove off. I went home and slept for like an hour only to wake up with her knocking on my door crying asking to come in and cuddle, she pushed her way through the door and I would have tossed her out, but I've been in so much hot water with crazy bitches in the past I just yelled at her until she left.

But yeah anyone here ever stealthed? seems kinda shady, but I don't think it should be considered rape... i mean that would be like a guy asking a girl if she's on the pill and she says she is and then 9 months later she pops out a baby... but that would never fly over in courts.. since guys are at a disadvantage and its perfectly legal to "man rape"

URBAN DICTIONARY---man rape
    when a woman tells the man she is sleeping with that she is on birth control but is not, in the hopes of becoming pregnant. So called because the man is given no choice in the conception of the child.

Essentially using a man for his sperm.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-27T08:37:31.449441+00:00
    I've stealthed my cock into girls' assholes before.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I've stealthed my cock into girls' assholes before.

yeah im sure you have considering you have a tiny penis and they didn't even feel it... so stealthy...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Please try to make threads in the topical forums if they're relevant.
    Originally posted by Lanny Please try to make threads in the topical forums if they're relevant.

what a tosser
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah im sure you have considering you have a tiny penis and they didn't even feel it… so stealthy…

No, it was more because I stealthily jumped out of a bush, knocked her out and raped her.

you know what I'm talking about, you're familiar with rape.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, it was more because I stealthily jumped out of a bush, knocked her out and raped her.

your the one whos a self proclaimed rapist, quit projecting.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby your the one whos a self proclaimed rapist, quit projecting.

I know a fellow rapist when I see one.

You have rape written all over your rapist forehead.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon No, it was more because I stealthily jumped out of a bush, knocked her out and raped her.

this is what being a virgin for 70 years does to a person
    Originally posted by Very!Berry this is what being a virgin for 70 years does to a person

Shut the fuck up, Unstable. You cowardly crippled ugly piece of filth.
Jump to Top