User Controls

Goverment shut down in america

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    well gonts... looks like its finally happening, the illuminati is coming to attack. What side are you on? Dare to the red pill, you BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs?

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://sputniknews.com/us/201704271053042868-new-york-conducts-emergency-drill/

pretty sure it's all related; massive aircraft deployment reported
    Shut down? they should shut up!
    Originally posted by aldra https://sputniknews.com/us/201704271053042868-new-york-conducts-emergency-drill/

pretty sure it's all related; massive aircraft deployment reported

Didnt a couple of russkis fly over alaska without any repercussions a couple of weeks ago? Yeah nigger its all related.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Didnt a couple of russkis fly over alaska without any repercussions a couple of weeks ago? Yeah nigger its all related.

nah, the channel between Alaska and Russia. It's less than 100km across and anytime Russia flies anywhere near it the US loses it's mind.

So Russia regularly flies bombers around there.
    Originally posted by aldra nah, the channel between Alaska and Russia. It's less than 100km across and anytime Russia flies anywhere near it the US loses it's mind.

So Russia regularly flies bombers around there.

Lol russians are so fucking savage.
    ^you're an alt coward, so not savage you BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    dont they do this every year
    Originally posted by Actor dont they do this every year

The military drills - yeah I think so, these are the biggest in a long time though, seemingly hyping people up for war with Best Korea
    Originally posted by aldra The military drills - yeah I think so, these are the biggest in a long time though, seemingly hyping people up for war with Best Korea

Best korea? You're a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Best korea? You're a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

I hope you survive the nuclear exchange only to be eaten by radioactive cannibals.
    Originally posted by aldra I hope you survive the nuclear exchange only to be eaten by radioactive cannibals.

Better than being a BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA

and you never know i might be one of the cannibals calling people BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs before I eat them

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-27T07:19:35.493338+00:00
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and you never know i might be one of the cannibals calling people BIG DICK TRILL NIGGAs before I eat them

no, you absolutely won't
    Originally posted by aldra no, you absolutely won't

source?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    It's the beginning of the end. The end of this corrupt, wicked, useless system of ours. This is it. Now a lot of people die.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL It's the beginning of the end. The end of this corrupt, wicked, useless system of ours. This is it. Now a lot of people die.

Indeed. About fucking time too. Shame about trump, though. Do you think he was turned or on their side from the start?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Indeed. About fucking time too. Shame about trump, though. Do you think he was turned or on their side from the start?

Yep. I think we were all played right from the get-go by Trump. He's with them. The Illuminati. Surprise, surprise.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yep. I think we were all played right from the get-go by Trump. He's with them. The Illuminati. Surprise, surprise.

I know he used to be one of them, but the way every single news organization on the planet came out against him, and all the censoring of anything negative about hillary, made me think that maybe he'd had a change of heart.

It definitely seems like something has changed with him these last few weeks though. Nuclear/family blackmail, maybe.

He could've just been one of them the whole time though
    Can you niggas stop shitting on the "Illuminati" and just call them fucking jedis. The Illuminati were German OGs that wanted to to fuck up the corrupt system of the time. You guys are trippin.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR Can you niggas stop shitting on the "Illuminati" and just call them fucking jedis. The Illuminati were German OGs that wanted to to fuck up the corrupt system of the time. You guys are trippin.

I don't know where people got the "illuminati" name from, I just call them "the cabal"
Jump to Top