User Controls

Cash Me Outside Girl . . . Gets BEAT UP!! (How Bout DAT)

bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    sexy mama!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump sexy mama!!

she's a smexy mama, chicken
    you zaid it!
    They cashed her outside, then best the change out of her.
    Lol that technique though.

It is a secret fantasy of mine to face a girl who thinks she's tough and shit and tries to get handsy with me, so I can turn her into hamburger meat. Not a beatdown, just one good blast to the face.

I've been a hit a few times by girls but I have always controlled myself, and if it continues, I restrain them till they chill the fuck out. I'm too level headed and laid back IRL to get baited into a domestic abuse charge.

One time, a girlfriend slapped me and it was fucking weak. It took all my strength, discipline and morals not to show her what a proper slap feels like, because I have a good pimp hand and a backhand slap feels like an atomic bomb to women since they've never been properly hit by a real man (usually beaters are bitchy boys who hit their women because they can't fight a man, and are even subpar at hitting women).

I've only physically responded once; a girl I knew started pushing me at a party because she was trying to be tough (admittedly, I said something rough) so I started backing up to put distance between us and told her to quit doing that. This moron who was over a foot shorter than me, thought that meant I was scared, so she then started walking as I walked back, daring me to do something, pushing me. At this point, the dilemma I was faced with was to either let a girl boss me around in public, or do something about it. So I just said "ok", put one hand between her tits and gave a good shove. This 90 pound chick just fucking goes sprawling and starts screaming at me, and the white knight bros around the party went "WHOA THATS NOT COOL" and shit. Thankfully, my friends had my back on that one.

Ever since then, every time I see a "tough" girl, I've fantasized about baiting them into trying to wail on me, then just knocking them flat.

This was a weird tangent, I somehow got from cassh me ousside howbowdah to my desire to beat women. Anyway, CMOHBD girl has my support.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ^almoost rape shud b a death sentecnce
    Hahaha.. the girl is knocking on her head like a door. I'm pretty sure the fall busted her open because those punches where weak as fuck.
    Originally posted by RisiR Hahaha.. the girl is knocking on her head like a door. I'm pretty sure the fall busted her open because those punches where weak as fuck.

This. This girl deserves to be beaten so she can find out what a real punch looks like.
    She's a young teen.. wtf.

pervs.

plus she's goofy looking
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 She's a young teen.. wtf.

pervs.

plus she's goofy looking

She would still fuck your shit up.

Do the believe me? Cassh her ousside, how bow dah?
    Originally posted by RisiR

Even for ultimate fight.. that's a dirty move.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon She would still fuck your shit up.

Do the believe me? Cassh her ousside, how bow dah?

She's delusional and thinks' she is "In the hood"
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How many months now? Sitting here outside. Uncashed.

That's what I thought!
    Originally posted by mmQ How many months now? Sitting here outside. Uncashed.

That's what I thought!

That mother fuck bamboozled us
    Call uncle Dr Mike and see if he will cashout at 1-800-cashout extension 666

i think thats the number
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 She's a young teen.. wtf.

pervs.

plus she's goofy looking

just my type
Jump to Top