User Controls

going to chinese restaurants baked as fuck

Last friday I went to a Chinese restaurant super high. It's cool because no one really speaks the same language and the waiters don't bother you all the time. Plus being stoned and being in applebees or some shit like that just makes me want to fucking die
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Good food and weed combine excellently in general.
    Get a fortune cookie and read what it says and be like "woah"
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I got a fortune cookie once that said "do not deny the will of the collective"

Fuckin' borg cookies...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I got a fortune cooking that says I will always have friends when i need them =)
    I guess you don't need them.
    UPDATE:

I tried this again Friday night. I took a couple medium tokes off my vaporizer, which left me with a nice "change of scenery" but not really high, then ate a dose of korova brownie and drove to the restaurant (the brownie takes about 45 minutes on an empty stomach to kick in, so I figure after a 15 minute drive to the place, sitting down, ordering and waiting for our food to come, I'd be really high by the time we started eating.

So we get there and order some hotpot that had a bunch of meats and one of them was pig intestine. I'd never had it before, but I wasn't really high when I ordered and figured it would be fine. Then it came and I was super high and the intestine looked pretty gnarly so I didn't eat any. I ate the other stuff though. It was so spicy but it made my mouth like...tingle, which was weird, because I've never had spicy food do that to me before. I got kind of paranoid that maybe they had accidentally left some bleach or something in the pot but I figured I was just being paranoid. I didn't eat a whole lot because of the intestine but what I did have was pretty good.

I also got an onion pancake which was fucking DELICIOUS AS FUCK and I'm going to learn how to make it at home and then stonerize it into a million different combinations. Ill make another thread on these though.
Jump to Top