User Controls

big desks

I recently got this IKEA bekant desk, 63 x 31.5 and sturdy, shits so cash. I used to have this shitty small desk that wobbled all around. Studying was a fucking mess because I usually have whatever paper im working on, computer open to search things/look at problems/solutions, a formula sheet, calculator, water, etc so shit wound up getting scattered all around and on the floor and shit.

But now I have this dope huge desk and I have room for all my shit. Plus it's like the command center of my room.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    I've got a shitty 3ft x 18inch desk I paid 25.00 forfrom Freds like 5 years ago. Most of the paint has worn off and the keyboard tray is missing screws, but it is still plenty strudy.

Also command centers are for faggots and superheros, I don't see a cape on ya
    I've got a shitty 3ft x 18inch desk I paid 25.00 forfrom Freds like 5 years ago. Most of the paint has worn off and the keyboard tray is missing screws, but it is still plenty strudy.

thats fucking tiny, you need a big one

and jokes on you, you can't see me

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    my computer died, so I am hanging out over this bitches house, using hers all the time. Gonna see if she will lend me her laptop so I can take it home, back to my clean, orderly house...this place is gross. She is half-nigger, so I guess she can't help it.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    thats fucking tiny, you need a big one

and jokes on you, you can't see me
    My office is small, I also prefer small confined places which requires small furniture. I've got a ton of shit crammed in 80 square feet here
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I loooooove command centers, It's where I do my best work
    I loooooove command centers, It's where I do my best work
    I thought moving furniture for $60 was your best work.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^ I lol'd
Jump to Top