bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mana move snakey
    bling bling Dark Matter
    got baned from tc by sumn1` i fink i t wos ckrov for drewing this
    how in step 5?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i wos trying to help a dying sucubi find peace n that thers more to this worl
    Originally posted by bling bling

plagiarism
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by greenplastic how in step 5?

5; geburah / strength, law elohim structure ; MARS
    Originally posted by bling bling 5; geburah / strength, law elohim structure ; MARS

how many grams of dmt are necesary for completion
    bling bling Dark Matter
    stfu shill i can take wotever i wont and make my own laernings not diss me to bad i ate 24 bars
    bling bling Dark Matter

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes I banned bling bling because everyone wanted me to, because we couldn't talk because he had his mic constantly on and wouldn't take it off so there was a huge echo... I just happened to be the only one that had mod there at the time. He does that stuff constantly but doesn't care until he's banned.. some peoples kids..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    bling bling you suck at drawing and all you do is copy others, make your own stuff don't be a follower, be a leader.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes I banned bling bling because everyone wanted me to

lol no

Originally posted by Bill Krozby because we couldn't talk because he had his mic constantly on

no i had to turn off my tunez while drawing owt kaballah so i cud focus another lie frm crov

Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just happened to be the only one that had mod there at the time.

no ananla wos mod to and ebagger was comin on an off

Originally posted by Bill Krozby He does that stuff constantly but doesn't care until he's banned.. some peoples kids..

first time i tried puting truth out
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bling bling you suck at drawing and all you do is copy others, make your own stuff don't be a follower, be a leader.

i peep da science and recreate it to gain knowlege and wisdom wif a hope of findin understanding
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling but wen he see it he get scarred an run an hide

Jump to Top