User Controls

NiS cringepots (game thread)

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Alright Falco I'm not trying to outdo you know just want an improved version. That's the way the general premise of mine is the same as yours. Register to be in the round.

Lets say... 6 people closes registration and begins the round. I pm someone and let them know they are the mole the troll the vole and that's it. Cast your official vote of who you deem to be the mole same as Falco's. Boldened username anywhere in your statement is your final locked in guess for a round.

Now, for THE CLUES. Or differences. Alright.. ahh.

Ok how about.

-Each player MUST post at least 3 times in the round.

-The vole cannot be the first to post after I start the round with *Begin Round* or whatever the fuck. Obviously this means someone not the vole will post and we will know it's not them.

-The first post from each contestant MUST be either

1- I am the vole
    2- I am not the vole

The true vole MUST claim the opposite of the previous players claim- If the person before you said 1, you say 2, and vice versa. If the vole is the 2nd to post (after the first non vole) he or she can claim either 1 or 2.

Typing this shit on my phone sucks.

Uhh what else ..

Ah. OK I got it. Before the round I will also pm 2 other players and let them know that neither one of them is the vole and share both their names. So these two will know each other isn't vole and can play off that for dramatix and such. :)

I'm high and brainstorming this. Any suggestions before the game starts is fine by me.

OK I will actually pm 2 others and tell them of one another. That leaves 1 person who I will also pm and tell him or her 1 person who is not the vole.

Does this sound compkicated? It's really not.

So. I PM all 6 players. 1 vole. 2 pairs who know each other aren't the vole, and one person who knows one person isn't the vole. This way everyone is guessing between 4 people.

First post from everyone has to say 1 or 2 from above.

Minimum 3 posts per person per round.

Yah?
    I don't get it
    Register
    I'll read it later but... register.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR I'll read it later but… register.

You'll read it NOW!
    Register.

Does mole=vole?
    Yo... is this some kind of ancient Chinese game you tried to translate?

I don't understand anything. Is there a shotclock and what's about all those flags on the field?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR Yo… is this some kind of ancient Chinese game you tried to translate?

I don't understand anything. Is there a shotclock and what's about all those flags on the field?

Omg shut your moths. Do I need to explain it better?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Dargo Register.

Does mole=vole?

Yes, obviously. The duxk.???
    Originally posted by mmQ Do I need to explain it better?

Ya, maybe...
    How come Internet BBS dont have game plugins like dialup?

we should have a camera stream where they are set windows tabled into the page. you can costume up but you have to be live streamed into the page with yourself in front of the camera.

Then we can play chinese checkers or some fag shit with it placed in the middle. Maybe Monopoly. and everyone can dress up in costumes and be characters of their User name??

Too much to get involved in. If there is a negative response on this, It shows there are fewer members then I believed to be. that one person might be 4 people at the same fucking time on NIS. so if someone is good at coding in HTML5 CSS whatever go make a stream page for video cameras, and make blocks for multiple users to cam in. then in the middle of the page have a monopoly game.. you come in, grab a character piece (first one in gets the got damn car) and in order of joining we play while having a audio/video conversation. And no one talks over another. pass the mic
    This shit was pre Justin.TV Yahoo had video chat with audio.

A multy Screen video chat has been around since the late 1990s.

Why the fuck is your BBS lagging all this cool stuff, Lanny?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The Kira game was better and not as convoluted as this one.

The Death Note Kira game goes like this. You have one person who is Kira and he has a Death Note, he can pick a person to kill every other round, Kira has one supporter, the Kira Supporter can hold the Death Note for Kira, this is important because the other team are 'the police' and if they arrest Kira but the death note is not in his possession Kira goes free and the game continues. The leader of the Police is (L)Eru and Kira wins if he kills Eru. The police win when they arrest Kira when he is in the possession of the Death Note. If the Kira supporter is in the possession of the Death Note and gets arrested the game ends in a tie.
    (says under his voice)

I still think multicam Monopoly embeded on a NIS page would be a better option. It would be like a tea party of the mad hatter. everyone dresses up like a character from Alice.. Infinity can be Alice.

Every weekend we can change out themes. Oz, Through the looking glass, War of the worlds.. etc
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 (says under his voice)

I still think multicam Monopoly embeded on a NIS page would be a better option. It would be like a tea party of the mad hatter. everyone dresses up like a character from Alice.. Infinity can be Alice.

Every weekend we can change out themes. Oz, Through the looking glass, War of the worlds.. etc
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL, this thread.
    My Idea is awesome and the only reason it's shot down by the likes of Beave is because A: I thought of it first and B: my guess is there are fewer humans on this site as I originally thought.

Either Headbot or as you put it "alt"
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 My Idea is awesome and the only reason it's shot down by the likes of Beave is because A: I thought of it first and B: my guess is there are fewer humans on this site as I originally thought.

Either Headbot or as you put it "alt"

If I ever think of something as gay as your idea first just shoot me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    LOL. Costume up faggot!!!!

I'm proposing 2001's idea this weekend in TC.

Cam up. Mic up. Costume up.

Theme is scooby Doo.

byo monopoly set

All you have to do besides those requirements is own 2 webcams enabling you to have a fixed camera on your person and a fixed camera on your game board!

Then it's as simple as simply communicating with the other players and mimicking their every roll and ensuing play with your own board, as a shadow opponent. Just quickly divy out all the money at the beginning of the game as you would with real life opponents, and sit back enjoying a relaxing and fun game of playing monopoly as 4 people while maintaining your Scooby Doo character persona and optionally partaking in heavy ale drinking or narcotic abuse.

-_-
    RestStop Space Nigga
    ^This would be funner if we all used Ouija boards nahmean?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top