User Controls

Grimley

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Well I got a facebook message from my old friends mom from when I was 13/14 years old. Basically he's in the mental hospital his mom says and it isn't doing well and asked her to ask me to come visit him. That he really needs to talk to me about something.. I'm kind of reluctant to go because I think I know what he wants to talk about and I'm kind of leary of the conversation... He's had a lot of problems in highschool that I think are due to an incident that happened when we were 13.

I basically quit hanging with him through out highschool, I would still ocasionally talk to him but I didn't want to be associated with him. When we were 13 him and I and another friend went outside of the county line to go fuck up abandoned houses and smoke weed/drink. Theres this one guy that has some property out there with an old barn, he was an older guy named Grimley. We heard he was growing pot so we went to go look for the stash, we found it and bagged it up. We were jumping a fence to get out while my friend bagged up some more.. We were just waiting for him.

All of a sudden we hear someone yelling and see my friends upper half of his body just thrown up on the fence and he's screaming and grabbing his hands out, the whole fence is shaking. We fucking freak and run. We dont see him for like 4 days. And when we do he's all quiet and weird. Basically he got raped and didn't want to tell the cops or his parents.

I think he's kinda bitter that we ran off and left him with Grimley. So I don't know why he wants me exactly to go to the mental hospital... He's just never been the same. I guess you can say I'm a bad friend, but I told him back in the day he needed to tell the cops/a teacher or his parents.

Anyone else here been in a similar situation? He's like permanently fucked up over this ordeal... being thrown over a fence and all...

what shitty friends
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    hah

go visit him and call him a faggot, no matter what he says, insist that he is a faggot. Then spit on the floor, say 'fuck you, faggot', and leave, and never talk to him again. That would be funny.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes I have been in an extremely similar situation. I was living in this barn on the outskirts of town where I had been growing my own ganja for the past 6 months or so, and had a pretty decent operation going on. I was sort of careless with my 'security' but hadn't had any problems until one night, I was lighting a fresh pipe and preparing to put together a 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of the Louvre when I heard some rustling and odd noises near my barn. We had wild animals come through so it didn't surprise me at first and I didn't think much of it, until I heard the human-like high pitched giggles. I immediately ran outside to check it out and saw a group of about 3 or 4 guys running away with bags of what I just knew was my marijuana. I ran after them but all of them hopped my fence before I could catch up, save for one unlucky soul who was trying to scale the fence as I caught up to him. Without hesitating I knew the only way to teach this boy a lesson was to do a rape, and that's exactly what I did. He trembled and shook and cried, and oddly his friends sort of stopped and looked back, almost like they were gonna come and help him, but then they suddenly just turned around and ran for it. I pounded that poor kid's asshole for the next few minutes and came inside him, then let him go. I never said a word to him. I don't know why, but the kids back then called me Grimley. Pleased to meet ya.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^lol... I mean.. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!1
Jump to Top