User Controls

Coughing

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's the most painful cough you've experienced?

Do you cough often?

Fucking etc etc like when you smoke weed or meth or whatever or take such a big hit of something that you cough s hard you Luke or faint. Shit like that.

I fucking take small ass hits these days so I don't cough my lungs out of my body as the kids say. But almost it seems. With certain drugs it isn't so bad but the Marijuanas make me have to cough sovad.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Luke = puke
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Sometimes when I cough a lot I get a sharp pain around my asshole, I think its hernia
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil Sometimes when I cough a lot I get a sharp pain around my asshole, I think its hernia

What are you going to do about it ?
    Nothing, until it requires serious attention.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    At what point would you consider the pain to require serious attention?
    I take a hit from an athsma puffer I do it wrong I was never good at smoking bongs. I'm not that good at breathing in.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I take a hit from an athsma puffer I do it wrong I was never good at smoking bongs. I'm not that good at breathing in.

Answer it for real. You know I know you have shitty lungs so tell me how it is m8.
    Probably when I feel something rupture, like this only happens if I have a fit of coughing for whatever reason, otherwise I don't notice it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Nil Probably when I feel something rupture, like this only happens if I have a fit of coughing for whatever reason, otherwise I don't notice it.

Have you ever had something rupture?
    Originally posted by mmQ Answer it for real. You know I know you have shitty lungs so tell me how it is m8.

Every day taking my medicine causes me intense pain so I take more medicine and that makes my tummy I'll so I take some zimmies and then im high for 3 days. I am gonna have to quit smoking very soon this is getting too much..

I just want to die
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    If you smoke benzedrex do you become immune to coughing?
    I coughed up some blood after taking fat dabs before. It was fresh so no problemo.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Cough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top