User Controls

Hitchhiking

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I live like a 10min drive outside of the city, but do to vehicle trouble and having shit to do I decided to walk to the closest subway station. I figured about an hour and a half to get there, but I managed to hitch a ride with some woman shaving some time off my trip, this was my first time hitching a ride from strangers. some twins, a guy from winnipeg here to fight (boxing, mma or some shit) some older woman who gave me a coupon for a free coffee all in all 10/10 would bum rides again.

so any of you ever travel by this method? i found it interesting to chat with the random people who stopped. but i live rly close so it wasn't like I was with these people for any amount of time to "know" them beyond the superficial.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ive hitch hiked many times, but my advice to you would to be to not hitch a ride with a guy with a bill the cat tattoo, but im digressing...

I used to hitch hike from the ages of 18-22 but the rides were always offered to me, like i never seeked them out except once when i ran in the back of someone with my car so i parked it at a randalls (safeway) and some dude and his bitch picked me up and they were chill, we smoked a bowl and they dropped me off.

another time I was homeless and ate a shit load of klonies before going to work. some older angel lady stopped by and asked what i was doing and i told her waiting for the the bus and she took me to work and gave me 20 dollars.

A year ago I was at my wife beating class and a baptist picked me up asking where the home depot was and i was drunk and didn't want to ride the bus. (didn't have a car at the time) and i offered to show him where the home depot was and i realized that the home depot was closed on that side of town, so i just told him to take me to 45th and let me go. He grabbed leg and I grabbed my back pack to jump out of the car and he thought i was pulling a gun and he started screaming to put the bag down and i was like "fuck you asshole"

so i was already close to home, so i got him to drop me off at the beer store. he gave me his company card and i looked him up online and he was a baptist minister, but he would be crusing for a bruising. And liked to pick up young skinny guys. He evidently had a police report on him and was even on the news. (its funny cause his construction comapany is called second chance constructuction)

But evidently the boys he picked up new he was a faggot so they tricked him into taking them to his place and they beat him with baseball bats at their place. The cops came and didn't give a fuck because he was a known baptist/pedo and the pigs just took the kids word for it despite them beating him up with deadly weapons lol. the guy just cant help himself.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-25T03:14:39.265866+00:00
    You had people offer you rides Bill Krozby, you didn't hitchhike. Go out to the side of the road with your thumb up like a real angsty youth and stop pretending.

I've had some couple hour rides hitchhiking as a kid in-between my parent's houses, it's cool. You can meet a lot of people in one day, hear a lot of different stories. And I've only gotten semi-molested once doing it. My favorite ride though was with this old dude who found me in a real bad way and took me to get an ice cream. I kept in contact and even flew in for his funeral a few years ago.

But yeah, I really suggest it something everybody try once. It's a really unique way of meeting people. I've never been a prostitute, but I imagine it's a similar thing. People open up to you a lot more when they know that like you, everything they say is going to be gone when you get out of the car.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm not gay sorry. We call it ass cruising round these parts.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore You had people offer you rides Bill Krozby, you didn't hitchhike. Go out to the side of the road with your thumb up like a real angsty youth and stop pretending.

I've had some couple hour rides hitchhiking as a kid in-between my parent's houses, it's cool. You can meet a lot of people in one day, hear a lot of different stories. And I've only gotten semi-molested once doing it. My favorite ride though was with this old dude who found me in a real bad way and took me to get an ice cream. I kept in contact and even flew in for his funeral a few years ago.

But yeah, I really suggest it something everybody try once. It's a really unique way of meeting people. I've never been a prostitute, but I imagine it's a similar thing. People open up to you a lot more when they know that like you, everything they say is going to be gone when you get out of the car.

the talking out of your ass never ends..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the talking out of your ass never ends..

He's a cuck too.

Suck it bitches. You wish you were as cool as me.
    It's hilarious that anytime somebody is better than Bill Krozby he takes offense.

Protip: Everybody is better than you Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore It's hilarious that anytime somebody is better than Bill Krozby he takes offense.

at least he doesnt suck dick.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore

cool people arent cowards that black out their insecure faces
    Originally posted by Discount Whore It's hilarious that anytime somebody is better than Bill Krozby he takes offense.

Protip: Being a literal cuck isn't kool
    I fuck more women some nights than you've fucked your entire life Bill Krozby.
    I once hitched it from Greensboro, NC to Missoula, MT. It took 18 days.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore

On a scooter with shorts? ROFLMAO. If that's cool my ass is frozen to absolute zero bitch.

Harley is a shit brand and as a motorcycle rider you should feel ashamed. I'm the guy on the back obviously. You know, with the backpack.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Harley is a shit brand and as a motorcycle rider you should feel ashamed. I'm the guy on the back obviously. You know, with the backpack.

I ride an Indian and you ride bitch.
    Oh god, you're right. Harley-lite then. My bad.

Bitch.

That picture is a hitchhiking picture. You know, for the hitchhiking thread. If you're hitchhiking you're either riding bitch or you're carjacking.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Oh god, you're right. Harley-lite then. My bad.

Bitch.

That picture is a hitchhiking picture. You know, for the hitchhiking thread. If you're hitchhiking you're either riding bitch or you're carjacking.

You ride bitch. A man would walk before he would ride bitch.
    2/10 try harder.
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2/10 try harder.

It doesn't matter what I say, you ride bitch. No matter what you lose because you ride bitch. Get it bitch? You ride bitch because that's where bitches ride and you are a bitch. Furthermore there is photographic evidence of your bitchery along with your written confession attesting to your bitch riding bitchery. Rumors are circulating that you have even secretly signed up at the YWCA for bitch fu lessons. One eye witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, has stated whenever he starts to feel unmanly he bitch slaps you and his testosterone levels increase and average of 3.7%/slap.
Jump to Top