User Controls

starting an honest and reputable business

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    How does one begin to do this? What sort of paperwork would I have to fill out? I understand that I will have to invest my own money into it. (Would like to avoid bank loans tbh)
    Get a business license and figure out your local laws involving what kind of business you are doing. You might not even need a license
    That would depend on too many unspecified variables to give a meaningful answer. Things like what state, county, and city you wanted to operate in. Do you want to just start out as a simple DNA doing something that requires no license, bond, or insurance. Or will it require state licensing, along with bonds and insurance. In that case you would be better served forming an LLC or a CCorp. Are you going to need a store front? Will you have inventory. Will you be making a goods, reselling goods, or providing a service? Regardless you will need a written business plan loan or no loan. Are your just looking to make some cash for yourself to live on or are you looking to creating and fine tuning a profitable business model and then replicating that model in other markets for growth? Are you looking to employ people in the future or just keep it to a one man show?
    A buddy sells collectables on ebay for side money and actually makes a good amount of money doing it. If you have specific wares or crafts to sell something like etsy could be better.
    First you have to manufacture drugs. Then you sell said drugs. Totally legit.
    Take $100 or whatever, go find a decent lawyer and consult with them about the specific requirements for starting a legitimate business in your area. Alternatively, go to your local community college and ask if they have some sort of small business programs and if you can talk to a business professor. Often times, the professors can be extremely helpful.

Outside of that, just Google your location followed by "starting a small business".
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Take $100 or whatever, go find a decent lawyer and consult with them about the specific requirements for starting a legitimate business in your area. Alternatively, go to your local community college and ask if they have some sort of small business programs and if you can talk to a business professor. Often times, the professors can be extremely helpful.

Outside of that, just Google your location followed by "starting a small business".

Is that how you made your millions?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Is that how you made your millions?

I made mine by sucking 500,000 cocks at $100 apiece
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I made mine by sucking 500,000 cocks at $100 apiece

Why not just sell bitcoin lol
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I looked into this a few years back and in my state it was a form that you had to fill out and send it. They would then mail you paperwork that included your EIN. Seemed fairly simple.
    Originally posted by SBTlauien I looked into this a few years back and in my state it was a form that you had to fill out and send it. They would then mail you paperwork that included your EIN. Seemed fairly simple.

Getting an EIN ≠ Starting a business.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Getting an EIN ≠ Starting a business.

Exactly lol what a fucking cuck SBTlauren is the biggest fag that posts here.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Getting an EIN ≠ Starting a business.

!=
    I'm sorry I didn't really mean that I never thought you would read it lulz.
    Holy barnacles.....

These guys are hilarious. All of this and not a single advise on how to start a business.

Get an EIN. Get a business license.

Theres got to be something else to it.
    Originally posted by CutterLegendaryNinja Holy barnacles…..

These guys are hilarious. All of this and not a single advise on how to start a business.

Get an EIN. Get a business license.

Theres got to be something else to it.

Gtfo back to ur ankle bracelet faggot, I gave advice
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Why is this in BI? OP is trolling.
Jump to Top