User Controls

ATTN:Captain FailFaggot

How much is your mortgage?
    He lives at home with his mom because pakis don't believe in kicking their children out until marriage.
    His house is paid off dude
    Originally posted by Fox Paws His house is paid off dude

Yeah his mother payed off the mortgage by sucking 1million dicks.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws His house is paid off dude

Do you wipe his chin for him too?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Do you wipe his chin for him too?

Just his balls. *SLUUUUUURP*
    I have never had a mortgage. I have purchased all of my properties in cash, up front.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I have never had a mortgage. I have purchased all of my properties in cash, up front.

Sure you have rabbit, sure you have. Please fascinate us with tales of fictional riches. Tell us more about how you have never had to do anything and are rich beyond our paltry imaginations.

Do you realize how pathetic it would be if you actually had what you say you have and spent your spare time bragging about it on a two bit no traffic dead forum? More pathetic than you actually are I assure you.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Sure you have rabbit, sure you have. Please fascinate us with tales of fictional riches. Tell us more about how you have never had to do anything and are rich beyond our paltry imaginations.

Do you realize how pathetic it would be if you actually had what you say you have and spent your spare time bragging about it on a two bit no traffic dead forum? More pathetic than you actually are I assure you.

I mean shit, what can one say? My passion is for media, I travel a lot and I like shitposting. Maybe one day you'll grow up TDR, and realise that one must do what makes them happy... And I have alllll the resources I need to make me happy... By the way, how's that late age freedom coming?

#RetiredAt31
    E Z lol
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I mean shit, what can one say? My passion is for media, I travel a lot and I like shitposting. Maybe one day you'll grow up TDR, and realise that one must do what makes them happy… And I have alllll the resources I need to make me happy… By the way, how's that late age freedom coming?

#RetiredAt31

Don't really know but I'll tell you when I get to late age. So for the first 55 years of freedom have worked out wonderfully for me.

How's the retired at 31 fantasy treating you?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Don't really know but I'll tell you when I get to late age. So for the first 55 years of freedom have worked out wonderfully for me.

How's the retired at 31 fantasy treating you?

cucked & wrecked. E Z
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver freedom

Haven't you been in jail like 7 times?
    Originally posted by Vizier Haven't you been in jail like 7 times?

I have never done more than 5 days in a cell.
Jump to Top