User Controls

Starting indoor vertical farm, need advice

I've been looking into horticultural LEDs and it's been a bit annoying to find commercially available ones that are also power efficient, and also have good heatsinks. Anyone have a good recommendation?

Also, I'm planning on building a wooden frame to hold multiple levels of vegetables and my idea is to make water trickle down from one level to the other as efficiently as possible. My first thought was to copy one of the "drainpipe" designs and simply layer them, but that means low root space for each plant. Anybody know any interesting or space efficient designs I could construct with a jigsaw, workbench, nailgun, screws and drill?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya i cn draw u sum plans if u wont
    Originally posted by bling bling ya i cn draw u sum plans if u wont

Go for it my nigga
    bling bling Dark Matter
    nigga u need 100 plants or 100k
    100 would be a good start. I am starting to test with a wall that is 30 ft wide and 15 ft tall.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    what is the space area nd how many plant per layer
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wht just a wall like 1 layer per shelf
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lookup led growlights on alidada u can buy the puyre circuit board ones and wire thm together
    bling bling Dark Matter
    imake u a drawing ok its gona be 1 foot.2 wide
    Yeah it's just a wall full of plants, 1 layer per shelf, I'm not sure how many because of root space constraints of each plant but I don't mind going overboard on LEDs and power and water and stuff. But the important thing is that I want to be able to just water the top layer and have the water efficiently trickle down.
    Also thanks, I'm looking up grow light on alibaba. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i do drawing today buyt if u wont full ting then u gotta payt me lik 5 byx mane
    Sure man, gimme a rough draft
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen i get cofe im drink 3 zongo cups an do it up a lic for u
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i thote there wos alot of cofe but thtere wosnt gotta wait
    So let me get this straight. You have 1.5 mil in the bank and you come to this place to have an indoor garden designed for your home. Did I miss anything here?
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver So let me get this straight. You have 1.5 mil in the bank and you come to this place to have an indoor garden designed for your home. Did I miss anything here?

ITT: TDR believes that wealthy people can't have hobbies.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon ITT: TDR believes that wealthy people can't have hobbies.

Wealthy people don't seek garden designs from drug addicted retards on niggasin.space.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Wealthy people don't seek garden designs from drug addicted retards on niggasin.space.

Sure they do. What do you know of wealth you poor ass ape?

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-05-01T15:39:26.294417+00:00
    dont get a grow light on alibaba lol
Jump to Top