User Controls

went to psytrance festival in the desert

It was crazy, way more crazy than a rave which is kind of like what i was expecting. The occasion is just made for LSD in my opinion.There were two stages playing mostly psytrance and some drum and bass. I had just gotten some 5-meo-mipt right before I left for the festival, so I planned on taking that, and I took some capsules with 5-6 mg each in them. I also took some etizolam and my gigantic edible.

As soon as I arrive my friend introduced me to some people and one very enthusiastic guy immediately pulled out a vial and offered to dose me. I told him I was going to try the 5-meo-mipt out but thanks. I took a couple etiz blotters early in the afternoon to just chill me out and then I took a 5 mg capsule of 5-meo-mipt around the time the sun went down. After an hour I felt basically nothing and I didn't want to fuck around with kind of guessing or just keep incrementing the 5-meo-mipt dosage and risk having a boring time, and my other friend there who I trust reasonably well to be a good judge of drug quality said someone he came with was selling Euro pills and so I went and bought two of those and was taking them 1/2 a pill at a time every couple hours or throughout the night.

When the night fell a bunch of people were spinning fire sticks or whatever you call that. A lot of my new friends occasionally offered a bump of ketamine or coke to me, of which I accepted the ketamine but turned down the coke. Everyone there seemed to take a bump every once in a while to stay awake all the though. I also did a bunch of free nitrous from a couple different people.

My friend and I were walking between some tents and I was fairly high on the E and my friend had taken a little acid and I heard some guy inside a ten=t we were nearby say something about how good MXE was and I said out loud "yea but too byou can't get it anymore" and the dude was like "yea fuck china" and then came out of his tent and invited us in to do some free nitrous with him if my friend got his whipped cream bottle dispenser, so we got it and then went into this dudes tent and were just talking about dissociatives with him and him asking my opinion on a couple different ones while we do nitrous which was trippy as fuck. The guy then asked if we wanted any acid and we both said yea, but I wanted some for later but my friend wanted more acid and the dude was like "say ahh. if you take it now its free, if you want it for later its $10" so my friend just opened his mouth and the dude just put in like 400-500 micrograms worth of acid on his tongue but I wanted two so I gave him $20 but he gave me three anyways plus the edge of the sheet of gel tabs they were on.

So then my friend was tripping balls and he showed me a bunch of his gf's paintings which was cool Also once when we were in the tent just chillin i kept hearing a cat mrow but i thought maybe it was just me being fucked up but then I heard a clear meow and so I asked out whether someone outside had a cat or not. Then this dude comes in with a cat and he's like yea. I was rolling so I was pretty stoked to see the cat and made a couple comments about how cool of him it was to bring a cat to a psytrance festival and the guy just started talking about how actually the reason he brought the cat is because he was recently homeless and living in his van with his cat so it was a little awkward for a second but whatever everyones on drugs anyways.

to be continued
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top