User Controls

Lonnie: A most macabre murder/suicide mystery.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    VANCOUVER, British Columbia --
    Canadian authorities say that a man suspected of the murder of his swimsuit model wife has been found dead in British Columbia. Ryan Alexander Jenkins was found hanging in a hotel room according to the Orange County District Attorney's Office. Jenkins is believed to have taken his own life.

Jenkins' body was found Sunday afternoon in The Thunderbird Motel on an isolated road on the outskirts of Hope, B.C. He was identified through fingerprints.

Kevin Walker manages the motel. He said Jenkins had been staying there since Thursday. Walker said Jenkins was checked in by a young woman who paid cash for a three day stay. When the couple did not check out, he unlocked the room door and found Jenkins hanging from a clothing rack.

Jenkins is accused of the gruesome killing of 28-year-old Jasmine Fiore. A man searching for recyclables found her beaten and strangled body stuffed in a suitcase in a Buena Park dumpster last week. Her teeth had been removed and fingers cut off. Investigators had to use the serial numbers on her breast implants to identify her.

Jenkins is a recent contestant on the VH1 reality show "Megan Wants a Millionaire." He married Fiore, a former swimsuit model, earlier this year after the two met in Las Vegas. In April, Jenkins was charged with domestic violence for allegedly hitting Fiore.

Fiore's mother, Lisa Lepore said their marriage was annulled a month after the wedding. However, there are no court records of an annulment in either Clark County, Nev., where the couple was married, or in Los Angeles County, where they most recently lived.

Jenkins and Fiore were last seen together at a San Diego hotel, where they attended a poker party.

Sean Feald said he saw the two at the hotel.

"She was obviously a very pretty woman, scantily dressed, she was very easy to see out of a crowd," said Feald. He said he saw Fiore and Jenkins arguing and that Fiore spent much of the night by herself, sending text messages.

Security cameras showed Jenkins leaving the hotel alone with a suitcase. A hotel manager said he did not believe Fiore was killed there.

Jenkins has been on the run since last Saturday. His car and boat were found abandoned near the Canadian border.

http://abc7news.com/archive/6979234/
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lol, yeah, some canadian murderer has the same name as me. At least he's not famous enough that you'd know the name without googling.

I once met a guy who's name was timothy mcveigh, no shit
    Originally posted by Lanny lol, yeah, some canadian murderer has the same name as me. At least he's not famous enough that you'd know the name without googling.

I once met a guy who's name was timothy mcveigh, no shit

Heh, i was trying to find your email, i switched accounts(email accounts) as i am known to do but forgot to bring you with me. Which is how i ended up googling you. It may please you to know google doesn't even have your email in it's cache any more.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    faggot cant even spell lannie right
    Wait...is Ryan Jenkins really Lanny's real name?
    Originally posted by Dargo Wait…is Ryan Jenkins really Lanny's real name?

does that really trouble you?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby does that really trouble you?

Shut the absolute fuck up, Doug. Don't make me hate you more than I already do.
    Originally posted by Dargo Shut the absolute fuck up, Doug. Don't make me hate you more than I already do.

why? because you're going to look like an alt bitch already more than you already are now?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why? because you're going to look like an alt bitch already more than you already are now?

Last chance.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Sophie Heh, i was trying to find your email, i switched accounts(email accounts) as i am known to do but forgot to bring you with me. Which is how i ended up googling you. It may please you to know google doesn't even have your email in it's cache any more.

Well that's good. My email address is public record anyway, it's: lan.rogers.book@gmail.com
    Originally posted by Lanny Well that's good. My email address is public record anyway, it's: lan.rogers.book@gmail.com

Ah yeah, i forgot.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny I once met a guy who's name was timothy mcveigh, no shit

What a sweet name to have.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd also like to note that I was originally the one to find this and inform him of it, I even found his Facebook. It was all due to poor opsec, really didn't take much effort once the fancy had arisen within me.
    Originally posted by Malice I'd also like to note that I was originally the one to find this and inform him of it, I even found his Facebook. It was all due to poor opsec, really didn't take much effort once the fancy had arisen within me.

You're a true friend to the Lan Man.
    Originally posted by Dargo Wait…is Ryan Jenkins really Lanny's real name?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yes, it's literally in the link at the bottom of every page on this site.
    Oh. I assumed it was a pseudonym.
    OBLOGOGOGOGOGOG AGAOEOEOE AUUU AUUU AAAAAAAAOOOOOOO AOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHA
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny Yes, it's literally in the link at the bottom of every page on this site.

then from where you got lanny ???

do you like being lanny more than you do ryan ????

have you ever looked yourself in the mirror and imagine how you'd look like if you were a girl ????
    I can make it look like a suicide.....
Jump to Top