My anti Virus gives me popup ads

wdf.. Avast is gay.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yeah Avast! Is known to do so.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    My ads give me a popup virus.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Avast is horrible get rid of it asap.
    Generally, antivirus are worse malware than anything you can catch off the internet these days.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Generally, antivirus are worse malware than anything you can catch off the internet these days.

This is objectively not true.
    What antivirus solutions are you using? I use ESET NOD32, and if I ever get cyber AIDS on a machine, I'll scan it with Malwarebytes, then Hitman Pro.

But it feels like any AV software aside from the build in Windows stuff is unnecessary these days. If you just don't do something retarded to the point of bypassing UAC, you are probably going to be fine.
    Originally posted by Sophie This is objectively not true.

It is also facetious. Antivirus softwares are notoriously slow and shitty, and you probably won't need one anyway unless you are an idiot. Specially if you keep good backups, simply wiping a your HDD and starting with a clean install is the best way to kill malware, and better than any a software will ever do. I keep NOD32, Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro just in case because I have business related files on my computers, but for the most part, I just run scans once a month and everything just looks clear.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon What antivirus solutions are you using? I use ESET NOD32, and if I ever get cyber AIDS on a machine, I'll scan it with Malwarebytes, then Hitman Pro.

But it feels like any AV software aside from the build in Windows stuff is unnecessary these days. If you just don't do something retarded to the point of bypassing UAC, you are probably going to be fine.

I don't get cyber AIDS. I'm on Linux, and just in case i have ClamAV.
    Originally posted by Sophie I don't get cyber AIDS. I'm on Linux, and just in case i have ClamAV.

Oh shit, you're one of them next level niggas
    Or do u* just use Tails like a feg

Post last edited by Captain Falcon at 2017-04-23T21:51:09.027584+00:00
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Or do i just use Tails like a feg

I'm on an Ubuntu flavor.
Jump to Top