User Controls

wish the jedis would just fuck off...

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    They're always sticking their noses into everything
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Preach on brother.
    I heard jedis lacks all dietary fiber and most of the nutrition that makes fruits good for your health, jedis can fuck right off.
    Real jedis are nomadic people waiting for the real Israel to be handed over to them.

God made a special place for jedis. You people are dogs. You need to learn where you stand before the Father!

For now I am humble with crumbs!

Originally posted by Totse 2001 God made a special place for jedis.

If he did it would have been called Auschwitz... You know... Assuming that it's a place that really exists. But as we all know it was nothing more than fabricated Allied propaganda to intimidate the jedis whilst false flagging as a legitimate Nazi programme/location.
    Originally posted by Esplender If he did it would have been called Auschwitz… You know… Assuming that it's a place that really exists. But as we all know it was nothing more than fabricated Allied propaganda to intimidate the jedis whilst false flagging as a legitimate Nazi programme/location.

Oh sure.. because jedis were invented in the 1940s. They have been Nomadic people since 1500BC

Stop spreading neo-nazi propaganda. False jedis however is a different story
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Oh sure.. because jedis were invented in the 1940s. They have been Nomadic people since 1500BC

Stop spreading neo-nazi propaganda. False jedis however is a different story

Yessss good goy. Stop spreading Zionist homo propaganda. Everyone knows that gypsies are the one true nomadic tribe as intended by God and they're always stealing shit
    Originally posted by Esplender Yessss good goy. Stop spreading Zionist homo propaganda. Everyone knows that gypsies are the one true nomadic tribe as intended by God and they're always stealing shit

jedis and Gypsies are two seperate things.

So you're saying these jedi people were invented in the 1900s? that's pretty much what you're saying I'm spreading this Zionist Homo propaganda. fucking nazi's SS were known to be faggots. they looked up to Roman soldiers who the younger protégé’s would look up to their mentor soldiers and each older soldier was assigned a younger soldier in which they would bond by having gay relations. You're all confused and twisted
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 So you're saying these jedi people were invented in the 1900s?
    that's pretty much what you're saying

Ah yes. Insisting I said something which I have never said at all. Typical jedi shill tactic. If I am critical of jedis that must mean I'm a neo-nazi skinhead boogeyman amirite??? Stop projecting your jealous homosexual fantasies onto me kiddo. I'm not even white fucking honky
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I think everyone here is a jedi.
    We are nomads of the internet and have been kicked out of every other normal forum in the world.
    Maybe that's why Lanny took us into space so we could reach the promised land on jedipidor.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This place should have been named jedis in space.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I think everyone here is a jedi.
    We are nomads of the internet and have been kicked out of every other normal forum in the world.
    Maybe that's why Lanny took us into space so we could reach the promised land on jedipidor.

O-oy vey...
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I think everyone here is a jedi.

I take this as an insult, I might be a degenerate but I aint no vermin jedi.
Jump to Top