User Controls

Tortilla and Homokazi, Filthy, Kinkhoe & Apericot the faggot are the biggest fucking cucks in TOTSE history

I was there for about 10 seconds called them all cucks and faggots and got banned. Who wants to raid TC with me? SC for mod fuck tort and mash they are all homosexuals lololololololololololololololololol fucking cuck bitches.

They are afraid of anything or anyone they can't control.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver They are afraid of anything or anyone they can't control.
    you zaid it.
    cam up fam
    i dont really fuck with them either.
    All I hear is ban, ban, ban. I'm glad none of those fuckbois posts here or I would have to smack some niggas.

TC is for the rejects of NIS. Fuck Mashlehomo and his fucking nigger hair. Komo is a literal nigger. Tort is pretty funny but a cuck/shiteater. eBagger is eBagger. All of them are shit.

1v1 me all together you fucking homos. Without your bans you are nothing.
    It funny that they banned me on sight. Never said a word. I love the fear I cause them.
    Originally posted by RisiR All I hear is ban, ban, ban. I'm glad none of those fuckbois posts here or I would have to smack some niggas.

TC is for the rejects of NIS. Fuck Mashlehomo and his fucking nigger hair. Komo is a literal nigger. Tort is pretty funny but a cuck/shiteater. eBagger is eBagger. All of them are shit.

1v1 me all together you fucking homos. Without your bans you are nothing.

Calm down officer everyone knows you won't cam up cuz you a paki like captain faggot and zill the car. Thats why you 3 fags hide you are all hidden muslims
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Lol even after all these years kinkou is still a worthless hole who thinks she is too good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Esplender Lol even after all these years kinkou is still a worthless hole who thinks she is too good

I've never spoken to the useless cunt.
    Originally posted by Esplender Lol even after all these years kinkou is still a worthless hole who thinks she is too good

I kept calling her qt pie and she kept standing up in those purple tights and showing off that massive ass for me. What a ho
    lmao I remember when i thought Kinkou was a baddie.
    Originally posted by Wide Selection lmao I remember when i thought Kinkou was a baddie.

I remember when you didn't have another users arm shoved halfway up your ass.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver I remember when you didn't have another users arm shoved halfway up your ass.

I remember when you weren't a man who is 50 years old and chooses to be an internet tough guy on a dying website.

wait.. no i dont
    Originally posted by Wide Selection I remember when you weren't a man who is 50 years old and chooses to be an internet tough guy on a dying website.

wait.. no i dont
    OK so should I just pretend I'm a milksop like you?
Jump to Top