Supplies
    A monopoly board game
    Fluxx : Monty Python Card Game
    Yugioh Cards
    Rubix Cube
    Lego's (ronkle toys)
    Nintendo 3DS
    Smart phone with niggasin space
    Music playlist with Coathangers, peach Kelli pop and riff raff.
    Drugs
    A movie on for ambience (Xmen Civil War)

Food
    Pizza
    Beer
    Cannabis
    Flaming hot cheetos
    Party mix pretzals
    Hawaiian punch twizzlers
    BBQ peanuts, black pepper cashews
    Recess party but mix
    Macaroons

This is the modular entertainment system. Missing from this set:

Crystal meth and bundy
    D20
    IPad with big brother livefeeds

I'm going to try and incorporate chess and a ouija board after I smoke this joint
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I play a mean game of Yu Gi Oh my nigga'. Got muh deck all tricked out ya feel?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie I play a mean game of Yu Gi Oh my nigga'. Got muh deck all tricked out ya feel?

Same here I got a zombie deck
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Same here I got a zombie deck

I got the Zombie deck as well and Aegis deck. Combined for MAX PAYNE.
    I wanna play against you. Me and sploo played that free RTS browser game where you can make dragons he said he kicked your ass at that game lol.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I wanna play against you. Me and sploo played that free RTS browser game where you can make dragons he said he kicked your ass at that game lol.

He sure did. First time ever playing for me, so i take it, it was easy to beat me.
    It was for me too and I whooped his ass but then my browser kicked in an adblock script so it banned me.

Ive been playing RTS since I was 10 years old so I tried really hard. We were equally matched until I knocked out too many of his farms and over ran him with werewolves
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump It was for me too and I whooped his ass but then my browser kicked in an adblock script so it banned me.

Ive been playing RTS since I was 10 years old so I tried really hard. We were equally matched until I knocked out too many of his farms and over ran him with werewolves

Nicu.
    BlueNigga Yung Blood
    too bad scrons cant handle a bottle of water in his face without having a temper tantrum throwing pot and pans
    BlueNigga Yung Blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    damn this really is the best entertainment system ever.

Originally posted by BlueNigga

If you try to take a picture of scrawny I will start shrieking like a banshee and destroy your house and smash your ronkletoys. May the triangles always protect me.

LOl I flipped the table after blue nigga sprayed me with water and all I wanted to do was take a picture of the destruction for memes but he was so mad at me he called the police he and kicked me out of his house he wouldn't even let me get my ciggarettes or flaming hot cheetos so I punched a triangle in his wall and threw a brick threw his window. THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM EVER!!!!!

10/10
    BlueNigga Yung Blood
    you did shit all but have a tantrum, time to grow up james.
    Originally posted by BlueNigga you did shit all but have a tantrum, time to grow up james.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-04-23T17:03:01.509259+00:00
    I hope you like pizza
    I hope you like danny
    I hope you like fire
    I hope you like a smashed window
    I hope you like your address being posted on craigslist and 4chan
    I'm gonna send your address to creep catchers and report you to crime stoppers you fucking rattocks.

Jump to Top