User Controls

ATTN: Crazy Mike.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Found your sauce code.

http://taintedbrowser.com/index.php~

Click it, lol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol noice real noice mate , thats real crafty =)
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    good job. I can't imagine it was hard or anything, I had no idea what I was doing as far as security. If the site got popular, I was counting on someone else pitching in and fixing what I was incapable of. A few people offered to help shore up the security holes, but by then I had little interest in running a site anymore. I pretty much leave it open as a 'neutral ground' in case of this place going down or stragglers from zoklet.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lolwatt

I was going to say that's just a standard smf index file, nothing interesting, then I realised it was actually on taintedbrowser... wtf why does it do that? did someone create a copy of the index file or is it quirk in htaccess or something?
    lolwatt

I was going to say that's just a standard smf index file, nothing interesting, then I realised it was actually on taintedbrowser… wtf why does it do that? did someone create a copy of the index file or is it quirk in htaccess or something?

I think it's a backup of the source so i'd say a copy yes. It's what happens when the editor crashes or the SSH connection gets fucked during editing. The backup doesn't get cleaned up properly.

[SIZE=48px]MAGIC TILDE MAN!!![/SIZE]

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    yeah, I was pretty lost running that place...I learned a little though; I think that the main lesson I learned was that I hate running a site, and that I hate computers in general.

they are useful for some things, like drugs, but otherwise, I hate 'em..
    yeah, I was pretty lost running that place…I learned a little though; I think that the main lesson I learned was that I hate running a site, and that I hate computers in general.

they are useful for some things, like drugs, but otherwise, I hate 'em..

Heh, hating computers i can appreciate that. I sometimes hate computers too, because you have to tell them exactly what to do or they won't do it, the most frustrating part is that you can only blame yourself if things don't go as you want. Besides, computers work in abstract ways and my brain literally isn't built for abstract things which is highly unfortunate because all my interests are abstract things like compsci, physics etc.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my jedi computer teacher said its because its not the computer that's stupid its you're the one that's a stupid head

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    computers don't fail because they don't do what you tell them to, they fail because they do exactly what you tell them to.
Jump to Top