User Controls

HR geiger

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've studied art a lot but hr geiger even while being a mainstream artist to me personally is one of the best modern artist, even in my own art ive seen influences, he has a very sexual style thats sick and weird and i love it.

anyoone else here like him? with out him the alien movies would of been trash

I also like john carpenter

You haven't even watched Alien you faggot
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You haven't even watched Alien you faggot

again with the lies.. and butthole hurt.. it never ends..

do you ever get sick of being a liar/stalker?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I like some of his work but he's way too fascinated with dicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just listen to him speak in German. He was most likely a pretty bad person.

Originally posted by RisiR Just listen to him speak in German. He was most likely a pretty bad person.

i don't speak german so i can't really get what your saying.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby again with the lies.. and butthole hurt.. it never ends..

do you ever get sick of being a liar/stalker?

^Triggered. Obviously hasn't watched Alien.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon ^Triggered. Obviously hasn't watched Alien.

shew fly don't bother me
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby shew fly don't bother me

Yeah but why are you fronting like you get HR Geiger tho
    Stop spelling his name wrong. Hans Rudolph Giger.

It is pronounced Ha-Er(as in Error) Gi(Like Gigabyte)ger(like Tiger). HR Giger. I fucking hate it when you Americanize names.
    Originally posted by RisiR Stop spelling his name wrong. Hans Rudolph Giger.

It is pronounced Ha-Er(as in Error) Gi(Like Gigabyte)ger(like Tiger). HR Giger. I fucking hate it when you Americanize names.

Hey man, if we didn't apologize for Avicenna and Averroes, we sure as shit ain't gonna apologize for Mr Giger.

But srsly tho, autocorrect.
    I don't even know what those things are. Food?
    Yeah this is some fascinating stuff gonts
    Originally posted by RisiR I don't even know what those things are. Food?

More Anglicised names
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon More Anglicised names

ur a fag
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ur a fag

I'll kill you
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you

I HIGLY DOUBT THAT, you more likely to offer me a blow job because your gay.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I'll kill you

The only thing you kill is old mens hardons with your mouth captain homosexual
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I HIGLY DOUBT THAT, you more likely to offer me a blow job because your gay.

That's a lie because you're ugly as shit and nobody would ever suck your cock. That's why you have to make do with very life-like realdolls that look like fat, ugly women.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The only thing you kill is old mens hardons with your mouth captain homosexual

It would be easier to just show them their bleak future in the crystal ball you call a head.
Jump to Top