User Controls

''Or I can't hear shit because I've been huffing air horn gas...''

[FONT=Arial]Yall mother fuckers gonna get loud?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]My land lord keeps asking me whats with all the noise. I used to tell him it was a sports thing but I think he's getting suspicious. What should I tell him?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]anyone ever try trading off huffs of air horn and silly string?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]The BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP of the air horn really compliments the silliness of the string[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]IMO silly string MAX is the best brand

Do you think if we tried we could get facebook parents worried that their children are abusing airhorn? You know like those chain letters that go around.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]>implying air horn isn't a real drug[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]>2015 not getting loud[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I stayed in a Russian hostel once. I could hardly sleep from all the BRAAAAAAAAPS. This is where I first learned of gettin loud. Russians know how to party.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]They call it "Вдыхaя бaнши", or inhaling the banshee.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]They started doing it because they weren't allowed buy glue and key board cleaners any more. But there was no ban on air horns.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Russian air horns are much more potent than any thing i can get state side.

Did you really do it? Yeah bro, you don't just jump into gettin' loud. Most people start out with silly string and move over to horns latter. You gotta level up your skill man.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Try doing short bursts and holding the horn directly over your mouth a few millimeters away. You loose alot of gas and the BRAAAAPS are louder but it'll get you where you're going.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]If you want to stealth it, try like i said, stuff cotton balls in your mouth and press it on your lips. The cotton should muffle the BEEEWWWRP.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Three guys in Missouri went out on the lake to do some fishing and drink a few beers, then one of them decided to blow their emergency air horn just for the hell of it. It was an imported Russian horn, and everyone in the boat got high as fuck, fell in the water, and drowned. Since then, the US has had a ban on all Russian air horns.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Also I'm deaf. Mark of a well proper loud bloke.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No thanks
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    best comic A++
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    fucking lol
    TORTILLA Houston
    huffing airhorn was the first drug i ever did in 6th grade
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    huffing airhorn was the first drug i ever did in 6th grade

mine was huffing abuterol inhlaers when i was ten
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Since the comic came from 420chan i'm gonna' assume sploo took the entire post from there. This sounds like chanenigans.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^it was obvious he didn't make the comic
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    eh ive been splootivating him by linking him to old zoklet posts probably sparking up some more cretinivity
    lol thats actually a word
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    splootivating him

cretinivity

roshambisms
    [FONT=arial]My body became extremely relaxed and I started having deep thoughts about how I was destined to do this and that the gas was a part of me. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial]I felt that each little molecule of the gas was an individual that needed me to set them free. I did set them free by inhaling them.[/FONT][FONT=arial] Huffing gas is great but the results are not. All I cared about was getting in touch with my gasoline buddies inside the red gas can, and it made me very depressed. I dropped out of school because it was interrupting my huffing. I kept huffing for four months, practically if I was awake I was in my shed with my red can of friends, and when I slept I dreamt of them. [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]The first thing that hits you is a wave of the most powerful dejavu you will ever feel. (I have recently heard that the feeling of dejavu is associated with some forms of mental retardation).[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]After doing 10 in a row I blacked out. In my head, I had died and all of a sudden, I became a COMMA = ( , ) in a biblical sentence. [/FONT]
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [FONT=arial]After doing 10 in a row I blacked out. In my head, I had died and all of a sudden, I became a COMMA = ( , ) in a biblical sentence. [/FONT]

I once became a miniature jet fighter traversing the various wrinkles in the bed sheet i was actually laying on. Dissociatives are good shit.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That sounds like a pretty cool experience. You should have tried to make it Star Wars themed and faced the Death Star at the end.
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=15px]Well anyway I'm in this place, feels lightyears away and stuff. I'm looking at these two massive chrome spheres and there passing this signal between each other. I could see the signal it was this type of thing[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=15px]0 )))) 0 [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=15px]The signal would travel to the opposite sphere then it would go back[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=15px]0 (((( 0[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial][SIZE=15px]I watched these things do this about three times, then something happened. The signal was interupted by something, it stopped, the spheres lost communication and glazed over with a grayish dead looking mist, they weren't shiny anymore. And I had this overwhelming conviction that somehow I had just really royally messed up on a universally massive scale, I knew I had just watched myself die. I dont know how I knew but it was the most powerful feeling of 'ohhhh god no!' I've ever felt. I was dead. [/SIZE][/FONT]
    Huff erry day
    bup
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I was thinking about this comic the other day

BE SILLY

GET LOUD
Jump to Top