User Controls

SF Power Outage

Sounds like one of these pranks an o'l school totsean would do.

maybe they spelled "Fuck You" in the grid of stoplights (on or off) and only a commercial jet could see from the sky.
    PS Thanks for fucking up my day I went home for the day. I didn't make shit. traffic annoying as shit
    The substation caught fire. More like an old school terrorist attack if anything.

I used to live on 6th and Mission, is it out of power all the way over there or is it just the CBD area?
    Is driving Uber (or whatever) like your full time job or what?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It was like everywhere north of market in FiDi, including my fucking apartment. Had to shower in the dark and masturbated trying to get dressed with only my phone flashlight. On the upside dumbshits in traffic actually managed to avoid gridlock for the first time on a friday in recent memory because everyone had to stop.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The substation caught fire. More like an old school terrorist attack if anything.

I used to live on 6th and Mission, is it out of power all the way over there or is it just the CBD area?

All of the area around Van ness. More than half the districts were out.

When I got out to Park Presedio central richmond dist it went from every light out to 1 signal light on, one street then off the next.

The cause was of course the dilapidated BART system. They need to pump shitloads into updating this thing and putting in new tracks. which will double fairs and no one will use the fucking thing anymore.

http://kron4.com/2017/04/21/power-outage-closes-san-francisco-bart-station/
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Is driving Uber (or whatever) like your full time job or what?

It used to pay well. Started doing it part time. lost job. full time. then Travis decided to compete with lyft. so I drive mostly for Lyft because it pays better except if I chose to drive nights.. then I drive in rich neighborhoods and turn on Uber. Sometimes I get decent tips. tourist are hard to judge. Christmas is Uber time.. With tourist on a budget I usually take care of them knowing they don't have lots of money, talk to them about other local shit to do. top restaurants or just decent places to hit in the Mission. Most tourist don't know about the Mission which is Yuppy-Hipster hell. I tell them about the ol days of it being more Hispanic. My adopted dad being an Irish Mexican mix grew up there as a kid and would take us there. as for other tourist, they tip really well. mix bag.

I really do need to update my resume.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Is driving Uber (or whatever) like your full time job or what?

It used to pay well. Started doing it part time. lost job. full time. then Travis decided to compete with lyft. so I drive mostly for Lyft because it pays better except if I chose to drive nights.. then I drive in rich neighborhoods and turn on Uber. Sometimes I get decent tips. tourist are hard to judge. Christmas is Uber time.. With tourist on a budget I usually take care of them knowing they don't have lots of money, talk to them about other local shit to do. top restaurants or just decent places to hit in the Mission. Most tourist don't know about the Mission which is Yuppy-Hipster hell. I tell them about the ol days of it being more Hispanic. My adopted dad being an Irish Mexican mix grew up there as a kid and would take us there. as for other tourist, they tip really well. mix bag.

I really do need to update my resume.

Originally posted by Lanny It was like everywhere north of market in FiDi, including my fucking apartment. Had to shower in the dark and masturbated trying to get dressed with only my phone flashlight. On the upside dumbshits in traffic actually managed to avoid gridlock for the first time on a friday in recent memory because everyone had to stop.

they seemed to have adapted after about 15 minutes and moved through. I was doing a pool line.. I think the rideshares shut down during this period after I picked up my last riders. I just went home. I was going to drive in Oakland but got really depressed and tired.. took a nap. are the lights back on, Lanny?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Luckily I bet it was fixed in a few hours tops? I remember 3 maybe 4 summers ago I was(thankfully) in Columbus for business the entire time my hometown was out of power for two fucking weeks..Bottles of water were going for $5(they're like 79 cents otherwise)...glad to see small town America basically reverts back to jungle Africa in less than a month without power..
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 they seemed to have adapted after about 15 minutes and moved through. I was doing a pool line.. I think the rideshares shut down during this period after I picked up my last riders. I just went home. I was going to drive in Oakland but got really depressed and tired.. took a nap. are the lights back on, Lanny?

Yee, power came back some time in the afternoon, like 2 or 3 or something. Work is on the other side of market so I just chilled there until it was restored.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny masturbated trying to get dressed with only my phone flashlight.

Hahaha. Wat?

Bro, was that seriously a challenging task for you?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I mean I did fall over once and it kinda hurt. Fuck you, physical coordination is the domain of weak flesh beings, it is below masters of the realm of mind!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Imagine someone waking up to this and genuinely believing they were blind, completely freaking out.

"Oh no, I can't see! I'm blind!"

Just a silly thought. God, I can't really see it happening to an adult, but it would be funny as hell if a kid fell for this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ShitFucker power outage?
    Originally posted by RestStop Luckily I bet it was fixed in a few hours tops? I remember 3 maybe 4 summers ago I was(thankfully) in Columbus for business the entire time my hometown was out of power for two fucking weeks..Bottles of water were going for $5(they're like 79 cents otherwise)…glad to see small town America basically reverts back to jungle Africa in less than a month without power..

Isn't that illegal to price gouge during an emergency or disaster situation?
    GET UP!!!
    Weirdo stalker
Jump to Top