User Controls

Unreliable Transportation

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Holy fcuking shit this garbage vehicle won't start, I'm a broke piece of shit and I'm totally and completely fucked right now.
    My car can only go 20kph until 4 minutes of driving it it also has and issue and needs front end work so you have to always put the steering wheel to the right. But right now I'm driving a new mustang its not mine but i'm allowed to drive it.
    What make/model? And what year
    It's a citroen. doesn't start, not really doing anything when i turn the key other than making a clicking sound near/behind the fusebox, I had changed the starter on it last month, i lost the reciept for that.

Post last edited by Nil at 2017-07-14T04:34:59.927585+00:00
    That's what happens when you buy American motherfucker
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Nil It's a 06 f150 5.4 triton. doesn't start, not really doing anything when i turn the key other than making a clicking sound near/behind the fusebox, I had changed the starter on it last month, i lost the reciept for that.

Sounds like a dead battery dude get a jump.
    That motor is shit btw.
    Damn that sucks. Currently driving a 2002 Camry that the mechanic is saying will lose its transmission soon, but I don't believe it. It's not showing any signs of transmission failure

I'm trying to get a new car soon but nobody makes a car with a fucking manual transmission anymore

Only one I can find that's in my price range is a Chevy cruze or I could try to get an older car financed which is probably what I'll end up doing
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya they do.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/g2161/20-best-cars-with-manual-transmission/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    2003 Dodge Ram Laramie 1500 what a nigga trap out of.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Ya they do.
    http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/g2161/20-best-cars-with-manual-transmission/

Thanks, but I can't afford any of those except for MAYBE the miata, fr-s (too flashy) and the fiat 500 (HELL NO)

If I got any of those it would be the fr-s just because I hear that they're easy to work on
    This is what I'd like to get if I can save up enough money

http://jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/365-nissan-skyline-sale-usa.html
    Get a scooter
    I tried jumping it yesterday, didn't think it would work, it didn't. the battery is good. the gauge is nonresponsive tho. a scooter isn't an option as I need a pickup for work.
    Never got fixed. had to sell

Post last edited by Nil at 2017-07-14T04:34:37.920397+00:00
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Get a scooter

Jump to Top