User Controls

Replace (or fix) the Blogs and Articles tabs

Kek Houston
    I think it would be pretty dope if we fixed the Blogs tab so nigga can blog about space. I also think it would be pretty neato if the Articles tab was replaced with a niggasin.space wiki. There is a fuckton of free wiki software out there Dont get me wrong. I love this place. I just think it would be better if we had more to it than a forum. Id also be about adding an archives tab where you host the totse and zoklet archives that are availible. Someone on r/totse claims to have a pretty complete backup of Zoklet but the torrent didnt work for me so if someone can get in contact with him that might be a huge leap foward. We could also get an archive of the Hive forum and Rhodium website to host here.

Just trying to think of ways to make this place a little more interesting.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do it. But start the content rolling, afterwhich i'llmake a blog for all my sec related thead.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey lanny I can't post any threads today... whats the deal can you do something about it, please?
    Kek Houston
    Hey lanny I can't post any threads today… whats the deal can you do something about it, please?

There is an official thread for this issue http://niggasin.space/forum/help-and-suggestions/67876-official-my-pms-and-new-threads-don-t-work-bump-thread

Please do not use my threads for your own personal issues especially if you cant be arsed to respond to the ideas in the op. Also I fucked you mom.
Jump to Top