User Controls

Having a job has ruined my sex life

Normally I just take drugs to kill/suppress sexuality but I'm not allowed to get high anymore.

The whole reason I wigged out this week was because I binged on bundy Sunday and was still high on Tuesday and almost missed work, as I walked around my hood I found a sexy hooker I was gonna take the day off work to fuck her but I went to work instead.

So on Wednesday I was all jacked up from meeting a hooker so I wanted to go and hit the clubs but it never happened. So I just went on TC and chilled out. Then HTS-Noob came on tinychat while I was lonely and fucked up and started wiggling her estrogen titities in front of the cam so I called her the queen of zoklet totse and ate an entire bottle of bundy so she would send me nudes but as soon as the pills hit the back of my throat she pulled her shirt down and said "I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW" And then everyone logged off TC and there I was shirtless all alone in tinychat with no shirt on, triangles all over my body drawn in highlighter and 666mg of bundy dissolving in my stomach juices

I just wanted to fuck a bitch man what the hell I work every day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Just fuck when you're not at work. A lot of days I work 13-16 hours at a time, 5-6 days a week, and I still find time to fuck.
    Every time I try to get a hooker or meet a girl life gets in the way or I'm too busy so I just say FUCK it and get high because its easier and more satisfying
Jump to Top