User Controls

How to remember shit from a few days ago

Sitting in car
    See two females talking
    Yell "shut the fuck up"
    No one hears me which is good
    Now I have been sitting around for 3 days trying to recall where I was at the time of said event that took place. I would really like to get this remembered so I can move on and get back to solving captain falcon's logic test.

Post last edited by Slaynk at 2017-04-21T12:44:21.184190+00:00
    What does it matter where you were? Are you trying to find the girls for sexual reasons or
    Also someone already solved that
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What does it matter where you were? Are you trying to find the girls for sexual reasons or
    No I just want to document who and why I was giving shit.
    I still want to know the rule it follows. They just gave an answer, I want the explanation, I want to solve it myself.
    I know it was either two females of location a, or two females of location b. I said they were females of one location to someone else, now I want to make sure I gave accurate infermation. If I am wrong I have hell to pay, if I am right, I will be fine.
    AA BB
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What does it matter where you were? Are you trying to find the girls for sexual reasons or

\
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby \

Following me into other threads and posting the same thing 3 times in a row shows that what I said really affected you and spoke to you on a personal level. So I really don't give a fuck which random, interchangeable memes you throw at me, lol. You're a sad, pathetic person in real life and you know it, that's all that matters.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby \
    ? Getting on the weird side of the internet again

Originally posted by Fox Paws AA BB

Explanation insufficient 4 my intelligence friend.
    Originally posted by Slaynk Explanation insufficient 4 my intelligence friend.

That was meant to represent the 2 hypothetical females at location A and the 2 at location B. Let's think about this mathematically.
    You should pick up some rhodiola powder to help your memory.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That was meant to represent the 2 hypothetical females at location A and the 2 at location B. Let's think about this mathematically.

Yes sir. Females aa were at south side of town, females bb were on north. a was on sunday. And bb was on Monday. Sunday- in someone else's car. And Monday in my car. Sunday was between 11:52 & 3pm and Monday was between 9:30 & 2pm. Monday I was sleeping in my car. Sunday I was anxious to leave. I would have stfu'd to get raspy neighbor walkers to quiet because I was trying to sleep. Sunday it was because I wanted someone to stfu because general spite and I wanted to leave. I replayed this scene trying at vizialization. But problem is, my opinions on my actions are the same for how I would have engrained both moments. I didn't quite feel right saying it, I can't remember why. If I remember why. I think I have enough data remembered to piece who I said it to. I have tried doin' piece by piece analysis using deductive reasoning… fact is that as more time goes on, more data is lost.
    This shit needs to stop
    But um
    Do you remember anything about your surroundings when you yelled at the females? Like the color of the car you were in or any other identifying details about the interior? Do you remember how bad traffic was? On Sunday it would probably be less people on the road.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Do you remember anything about your surroundings when you yelled at the females? Like the color of the car you were in or any other identifying details about the interior? Do you remember how bad traffic was? On Sunday it would probably be less people on the road.

I know all that to a T. It was my car and shit. I literally… Yes.
    So you saw the females on Monday on the north side of town?
    I could go find the the females likely easily. I could take pictures of both places. That's not the difficulty mane, I guess if all else fails, I will either forget about it, or do a total recall.

Post last edited by Slaynk at 2017-04-21T13:52:47.817344+00:00
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So you saw the females on Monday on the north side of town?

This is correct.
    How high are you right now
    Originally posted by Fox Paws How high are you right now

Zero
    Just posted here coz when trying to get serious answer I get bullshit in serious forums. So in bullshit forum I look for serious answer
    Happy to help
Jump to Top