User Controls

What kind of coffee do you guys drink?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I grind my own beans, 8 o clock coffee

and when im lazy kava coffee

and i also go to a local coffee shop sometimes when im feel fanciful.

so what about you guys?

its just down right amazing how much effort goes into manufacturing coffee

the only thing i don't like about coffee is the heart burn i get, but the kava coffee i drink claims to have reduce acidity in it, but I'm not sure how much of a difference its made on my heart burn i still feel it.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-21T08:24:13.964369+00:00
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    tea
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yorkshire
    Blue Horse Kona medium roast, home ground, French pressed
    Originally posted by NARCassist tea

what kind tho?
    the blongus cup

^I remember when I first read about "the bonus cup" on totse when i was 13/14. basically it was just instant coffee with a lot of sugar, later learned it was from a descendants song

roshambo is a mad man, i would totally drink a blongus cup with him
    I said BLONGUS you mongolroy

im drinking this italian coffee today to start off my first day of sobriety

Originally posted by NARCassist tea
    i have one of these sons of bitches:

i usually grind up some trader joes coffee and load that son of a bitch up and it makes some really strong coffee like espresso almost but not quite. then i mix that shit with some milk and ice and have an iced latte.

today i dont have milk though so its just fuckin americano style
    Coffee enthusiasm is an uninteresting kid's desperate attempt to seem sophisticated.
    I drink my coffee ground up in a food processor and made by a drip coffee maker, with a drop of milk to cancel out the acidity.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I drink my coffee ground up in a food processor and made by a drip coffee maker, with a drop of milk to cancel out the acidity.

So you grind your own beans?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I drink the free coffee at work. If it's free, it's the coffee for me.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So you grind your own beans?

Yes, but only because I bought a bunch of coffee on the internet and it turned out to be beans.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Coffee enthusiasm is an uninteresting kid's desperate attempt to seem sophisticated.

your entire life is an uninteresting kid's desperate attempt to seem sophisticated
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic your entire life is an uninteresting kid's desperate attempt to seem sophisticated

pretty much this but I figured it went with out saying when it comes to that kid.. so I left it alone lol...

I can't even make a thread about coffee I get from walmart without being accused of "desperately trying to seem sophisticated.."
    The dude honestly cannot help himself..

Just this morning in another thread he was already comparing himself to me AGAIN.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-21T16:41:54.438425+00:00
    J.P.W Houston
    black, no sugar. extra strong.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Kenco instant or sometimes a sachet of finer shit, when I do drink coffee that is, I don't get you faggots and your semen shot spunka latte that you drink every half an hour to keep from wanting to hang yourselves.
Jump to Top