User Controls

Anyone here like swamp thing?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

this was one of the first shows i ever saw on usa, it was a comic by allan moore. It was pretty cool my parents would sing the song to me when i was a kid "swamp thing u make my heart, sing"

but yeah i downloaded all the episodes and used to have the toys when i was a kid. it was pretty cool
    I wanted to be a swamp man when I was a kid
    ^you can do anything you want to do. except get ur traingles back
    Fuck triangles I just want me swamp. Drain the swamp.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Alan Moore didn't create swamp thing, but he did take it over and changed it around. That said, I do like his take on swamp thing. The point in the story where Alan Moore takes over, he actually kills the old swamp thing. Swamp thing is then "regrown" and realizes he isn't actually Alec trapped in a different body, he never was, he had always just been a plant that thought it was Alec.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Alan Moore didn't create swamp thing, but he did take it over and changed it around. That said, I do like his take on swamp thing. The point in the story where Alan Moore takes over, he actually kills the old swamp thing. Swamp thing is then "regrown" and realizes he isn't actually Alec trapped in a different body, he never was, he had always just been a plant that thought it was Alec.

what do you mean since then? swamp thing hasn't been around since the early 90's... you must be up there.. i guess i just grew up in the 80;s and 90's and new the show, comic, and cartoon, but i've never seen anything that dated all of those.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what do you mean since then? swamp thing hasn't been around since the early 90's… you must be up there.. i guess i just grew up in the 80;s and 90's and new the show, comic, and cartoon, but i've never seen anything that dated all of those.

I am actually a bit younger than you. Also, swamp thing has been around since the 70's, bro:

The creature, called Swamp Thing, was originally conceived as Alec Holland mutating into a vegetable-like creature, a "muck-encrusted mockery of a man". However, under writer Alan Moore, Swamp Thing was reinvented as an elemental entity created upon the death of Alec Holland, having somehow absorbed Holland's memory and personality into itself. He is described as "a plant that thought it was Alec Holland, a plant that was trying its level best to be Alec Holland"[5] with the result that he suffered a temporary identity crisis as he tried to surrender to his plant side after the discovery that he could never be human 'again', but he eventually adjusted to his role after a fight with the Floronic Man.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swamp_Thing
    The blob is better anyways...
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump The blob is better anyways…

the blog is cool i guess but not a super hero
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby the blog is cool i guess but not a super hero

I beg to differ.

Capitalists are evil.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby

this was one of the first shows i ever saw on usa, it was a comic by allan moore. It was pretty cool my parents would sing the song to me when i was a kid "swamp thing u make my heart, sing"

but yeah i downloaded all the episodes and used to have the toys when i was a kid. it was pretty cool

This is the first time I have seen it.
    There is a red and angry world. Red things happen there.

The world eats your wife. Eats your friends.

Eats all of the things that make you human.

And you become a monster.
    Dude, that show looks like a cheesy rip-off of the real swamp thing.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Dude, that show looks like a cheesy rip-off of the real swamp thing.

well maybe it is, can you post the real swamp thing so I know what your talking about?

I was talking about the movie from the 80's, the show, and the cartoon and the comic.. not sure if you missed that part dude.

in the OP that was a commercial but I figured you'd guys would understand swamp thing was around before psa's

where aldra when you need him

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-21T00:16:09.557634+00:00
    Oh I didn't realize that was just a psa. I was talking about the comic.
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind Oh I didn't realize that was just a psa. I was talking about the comic.

well I mentioned the comic in the op retard
    I never said you didn't mention it, fuck face.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I always thought Swamp Thing was a bit of a faggot. I prefer The Toxic Avenger.
    Originally posted by mmQ I always thought Swamp Thing was a bit of a faggot. I prefer The Toxic Avenger.

I love the toxic avenger, they are very similar as they are for the environment.. but the biggest Gaylord of them all is captain planet (aka captain faggot)
    Originally posted by Open Your Mind I never said you didn't mention it, fuck face.

calm down
Jump to Top