User Controls

The layout is fucked up on Android Phone

The usertitelbox is moved to the left and creates a gap between the dark mint top where the date is placed and the text there is a weird grey little box at the right end of the dark mint top that's halfway in the gap.

Best I could describe it. Don't ban me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No its fine.

Complaining about site features should be a 10 year IP ban for all of Germany you bring shame to your entire people Sir
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    no, not on hitlers birthday, pls dont.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ

btw, whats that little tickable box beside post # do ???
    Originally posted by benny vader btw, whats that little tickable box beside post # do ???

Its a fag box for fags.

Ask Lanny he's the expert
    It should be for deleting posts but Lanny's a drunk fag he would rather ban you for a month than delete 1 post you made in error while intoxicated what a fucking cuck
    Great.

Why is my stutff so shitty.
    >2017
    >Doesn't have an iPhone
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Dargo >2017
    >Doesn't have an iPhone

Agreed and QFT. Apple IPhone what a nigga trap on.
    I dont like I phones I always answer them upside down and the other person thinks I'm an evil robot from the planet zattocks
    Originally posted by RestStop Agreed and QFT. Apple IPhone what a nigga trap on.

If you "trap" on an Iphone you are literally retarded.

RestStop Space Nigga
    ^Maybe in Bratwurst, Germany. Here it's probably the safest phone one could readily obtain.
    no get android nood they r cheaper to snap in half then you just walk in and say i lost it
    Layout is fine on mine
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dargo >2017
    >Doesn't have an iPhone

>not a homosexual
    <
    ∆sideways triangles
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by RisiR The usertitelbox is moved to the left and creates a gap between the dark mint top where the date is placed and the text there is a weird grey little box at the right end of the dark mint top that's halfway in the gap.

Best I could describe it. Don't ban me.

Can you post a screencap?

Originally posted by benny vader btw, whats that little tickable box beside post # do ???

It's for selecting a set of posts to act on (edit, move, delete, whatever). It's a work in progress, it shouldn't be rendered for non-admins but I had to push some other code out and am a bum who doesn't use branches correctly so you get it enjoy its impotent presence for a few days.
    I think the boxes are smexy but why not triangles?
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Do you still post from your PS3?
Jump to Top