User Controls

Fuck Donald Trump

Ive decided to become a liberal. Fuck the government fuck Donald trump let's all burn down the white house sex pistols anarchy

Fuck George bush

Legalize communism Korea did nothing wrong. Mass shoot up Austin Texas y'all woop woop

Post PI and report crimes then shoot the police. Call bomb threats and then shoot up the police and bomb them
    I don't know what trump's deal has been lately. Maybe he's being blackmailed or something
    What did he do
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What did he do

Middle east/Korea aggression and he seems to have stopped working on immigrant control/overturning bullshit laws

He was doing great his first hundred days but now he's doing nothing but dumb shit
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Middle east/Korea aggression and he seems to have stopped working on immigrant control/overturning bullshit laws

He was doing great his first hundred days but now he's doing nothing but dumb shit

Yeah but can you blame him? the guy doesn't sleep and out of nowhere korea launches a missile and someone Aum Shinrikyos the muslims. If I was Donald Trump I probably would have nuked israel just because the triangles and zongo told me to do it.

But I'm a liberal now so that will never happen.
    To be fair I thought they were gonna start ww3 too.
    Reported to the Secret Service
    How do I be a liberal
Jump to Top