User Controls

Associated Storytime: The Now Hour

Midnight has come and gone. the days are nigh and vile with petulance from a lonely craft in space known as Niggasin

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. Winston "Lanny" Smith, Commander of the USS Niggasinspace has forbade all talk of hope and only allows for "The Realzies" to be spoken, also known as newspeak.

Lanny: Hope? There is no hope for you the crew of my destined fleet for the War of total destruction. Only Newspeak.

Starlog 1:1

take it away
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    NIGHT CREW COLONEL Bill KrozbyLER REPORTING FOR DUTING!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't understand, are we supposed to continue the story?
    Star log 1:2

Commander lanny who started the newspeak war the commander of the faggit army drew up his arm with his legion off alternative robots the war had started battle lines had been drawn. What side was I to choose if I fight it could be catastrophic bans and if you stay quite the ship could be destroyed I need to go into hyper sleep to figure this one.
    Originally posted by aldra I don't understand, are we supposed to continue the story?

One never need to know what others want you to do only what one wants to do.
    Star Log 1:8

Lanny: "where's the bathroom, I need to make a STAR LOG"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    starlog 1: 9

Star Log 1:9

Lanny: "WHERE IS IT? THIS IS RAPIDLY BECOMING A CAPTAIN'S LOG'
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    LETS ALL REPORT TO THE POOP DECK AND RIP SOME ASS!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby NIGHT CREW COLONEL Bill KrozbyLER REPORTING FOR DUTING!

ZONGO STANDING BY

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    StarLog 4:20 ....

Happy b day Adolf ''Sieg Hail'' Hitler.

We're somewhere along Mat-Su valley, in the middle of nowhere, between my cabin and the gunshow .... when the Laww took hold....
Jump to Top