User Controls

PROJECT RAT: LAYIN DA TRAP DOWN

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump When I got arrested for arson I rattex'd hardcore and told the police all about the weed conspiracy insurance scam worth a million dollars while I was high as fuck on a lot of drugs and picked up with morphine and a tech pipe so they just let me go

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I thought you meant PROJECT PAT the old zoklet user
    You know, the OTHER guy who fucked his cat.
    No.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump When I got arrested for arson I rattex'd hardcore and told the police all about the weed conspiracy insurance scam worth a million dollars while I was high as fuck on a lot of drugs and picked up with morphine and a tech pipe so they just let me go

This is a good Fred

^

"is a shitfucker"
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump This is a good Fred

thank you I spend at least 10 minutes on this 1
    Originally posted by spacepantz

You're a star spacpantz
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Apple Iphone what a nigga trap on, pray the lord keep me safe who I fuck without a rubber pray he make me cold hearted I dont ever wanna love again brother got murdered I'll never friend run the money up and bought another Benz. Now I'm snortin ice and throwin dice...
    Originally posted by RestStop Apple Iphone what a nigga trap on, pray the lord keep me safe who I fuck without a rubber pray he make me cold hearted I dont ever wanna love again brother got murdered I'll never friend run the money up and bought another Benz. Now I'm snortin ice and throwin dice…

zttox
    cattex
    Originally posted by Tetrahedras cattex

This is my kind n word
    The forum fun is over. Unlike you, I'm never coming down.
Jump to Top