User Controls

I dont like...

elizaTenning Yung Blood
    Homosexuals make me uncomfortable. Just male ones not girls because girls usually aren't so disgusting about it
    I don't like that you haven't shown tits yet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    That's because pretty much all women are bi. I mean, why wouldn't you be? Everyone loves tits.
    Originally posted by Vizier That's because pretty much all women are bi. I mean, why wouldn't you be? Everyone loves tits.

Except Faggots.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If queer chicks had dicks, they would be just as disgusting.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Except Faggots.

I guess this is what I meant. Everyone loves tits except faggots.
    A SNITCH NIGGA! THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE! NAH!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR A SNITCH NIGGA! THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE! NAH!

I pull up 5 years later in a drop top 6, nah nigga naw, dawg
    Originally posted by RisiR A SNITCH NIGGA! THATS THE SHIT I DONT LIKE! NAH!

so you don't like yourself?.
    Err disagree, dykes are fucking disgusting too. Cute lesbians > cute gay dudes though.
    Originally posted by Phoenix Err disagree, dykes are fucking disgusting too. Cute lesbians > cute gay dudes though.

Wheres my nude pics I ate an entire box of bundy for you what the hell my mom found me upstairs this morning with triangles drawn all over my body in highlighter and huge pupils she almost called 911 what the fuck I thoght you were goona send me nudes WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! YOU ARE NO LONGER THE QUEEN OF TOTSE !!!!!! FUCK YOU@!!!!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    do u like bling
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    who like bling
    Originally posted by elizaTenning Homosexuals make me uncomfortable. Just male ones not girls because girls usually aren't so disgusting about it

They probably make you uncomfortable because you're a closet homo and you feel as though you may act on your latent homosexuality, sounds like something you need to work on.
    Originally posted by bling bling who like bling

if you ecver need to lay low you can get gay married to me for greencard in canukcistan bling bling im a polygamist i will marry all niggasin.space and aclaim trianglism polygamy and smuggle u all into africa
    Originally posted by bling bling who like bling

Nice avatar, better than the old one
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Nice avatar, better than the old one

tru talk right here thanks for remindmind me i wanna getback into avas
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL If queer chicks had dicks, they would be just as disgusting.

Perhaps but what if we as males naturally had vaginas and all chicks had dicks instead?
    Originally posted by RestStop Perhaps but what if we as males naturally had vaginas and all chicks had dicks instead?

then I'm going to guess there would be a lot more guys raped (man rape) bye women
    captin faggot.
Jump to Top