User Controls

Restricted Posting Times For Captain FailFaggot

I suggest that for 2 hours per day Captain FailFaggot be the only user allowed to post. This time period should be during the least trafficked 2 hour period. In addition, in an effort to sooth his throbbing bottom, he should be restricted to only those two hours when the rest of the user base can not post and hurt his delicate sensibilities.
    The fact you keep making all these threads about him, seems like you're the one who got your feelings hurt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fag
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The fact you keep making all these threads about him, seems like you're the one who got your feelings hurt.

Anger is fear announced.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The fact you keep making all these threads about him, seems like you're the one who got your feelings hurt.

The fact that you believe that is amusing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I only believe in objective facts verified through rigorous scientific experimentation.
    More rigorous than how I fucked you in the nose hole last night.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I only believe in objective facts verified through rigorous scientific experimentation.

The fact that you believe that is also amusing
    sounds like a good idea to me. cf is the worst poster on this site
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Darth Beaver (aka Jedi Moped, aka Jedi Knight, aka TheDarkRodent, aka Yoda, aka DarkBeaver, etc, etc, etc) is a relentless fool who somehow managed to empty out the ENTIRE BBS over at Totseans, over the period of just under 18 months. Not a single person left, except Dfg the Admin, and they had a good 60 members before he was done with it. Poor Dfg. He trusted this clown with Global Mod privileges, and Rodent here went on to abuse his authority day and night until not a single member was left. All banned, all their posts deleted and fucked with. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. And now that Totseans has been destroyed, by him, he's now over here, looking to suck up some attention for himself, like an attention-vampire. He can't live with it, but he can't live without it either. That's why I decided to expose him for what he really is. Now you all not only know what he is, but what he has done.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Darth Beaver (aka Jedi Moped, aka Jedi Knight, aka TheDarkRodent, aka Yoda, aka DarkBeaver, etc, etc, etc) is a relentless fool who somehow managed to empty out the ENTIRE BBS over at Totseans, over the period of just under 18 months. Not a single person left, except Dfg the Admin, and they had a good 60 members before he was done with it. Poor Dfg. He trusted this clown with Global Mod privileges, and Rodent here went on to abuse his authority day and night until not a single member was left. All banned, all their posts deleted and fucked with. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. And now that Totseans has been destroyed, by him, he's now over here, looking to suck up some attention for himself, like an attention-vampire. He can't live with it, but he can't live without it either. That's why I decided to expose him for what he really is. Now you all not only know what he is, but what he has done.

Nobody but you cares...
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Nobody but you cares…

Originally posted by HampTheToker

Originally posted by Gerald Bojangles Wow man im impressed you are the real deal . I dont know why you hate spectral somch, didnt know you was 81 dawg. Seriously, respect. you are a cooool dyde man

Lol, 81 that's funny. But seriously I know many of them, along with some OL from various chapters.

*EDIT* On a serious note if I was ever going to have patched it would not have been with a 1% club it would have been the BFMC. Those guys are a blast...

Post last edited by Darth Beaver at 2017-04-19T14:19:35.007156+00:00
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver BOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLE

Originally posted by Darth Beaver BOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLEBOGGLE

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that you quote your little user script of my posts tells all....
    Originally posted by Gerald Bojangles oh I forgot man, I wanted to ask you do you have any advice for a guy thats 23 years old and just took the day off because he cant be around people? Yeah I'm sick alright.. sick in the head hahahaha!,

I like you Darth BEaver I'm putting you on my nice list. Happpy zaint zattex day to you bud. happy 4/20

Get two wheels and put them in the wind. Don't stop until you die. That's how I deal with my desire to stay away from people.
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver

Lol you certainly fell a long way.

Was it meth? AIDS? Ex-boyfriend? Combination of the three?
    Too much boggle
    Originally posted by HampTheToker Lol you certainly fell a long way.

Was it meth? AIDS? Ex-boyfriend? Combination of the three?

Lol, whatever. Fight your way out of a bar 4 v 1 with a broken back and a torn rotator cuff and post the ER pic. I look the same as the photo I posted except my hair is now a about 10 inches shorter and my beard is trimmed. Just for the record I have not even seen meth since the 90's and I've never seen crack.
Jump to Top