User Controls

I like to bet on tennis.

J.P.W Houston
    But I'm not very good at it, tomorrow will be different though.
    That's gay as fuck
    Just make a Robin Hood account and play the stocks by day trading. It's more fun than betting on sports IMO.
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon That's gay as fuck

Does this look gay to you?

Well since that's obviously a man on hormone therapy, yes
    Originally posted by J.P.W Does this look gay to you?

It's the betting on Tennis that's faggy, not Tennis itself. I play tennis.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It's the betting on Tennis that's faggy, not Tennis itself. I play tennis.

Fag
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Fag

:(
    J.P.W Houston
    yes but every few games you have to replace the balls
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon It's the betting on Tennis that's faggy, not Tennis itself. I play tennis.

Why do you think sports betting is faggy ? Lol.

I also play tennis. Table and court.
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by mmQ Why do you think sports betting is faggy ? Lol.

I'm sure he thinks it's racist or something. His brain ain't right.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why do you think sports betting is faggy ? Lol.

Because you have to adhere to gambling laws and pay taxes on it, which is like letting the government fuck your wife.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ehhhh is more like letting them kiss her for a few seconds.

Regardless betting on sports can be HIGHLY entertaining and turn even the dullest of sports into something worth watching. I used to wake up at 5 am to watch shit like Russian soccer and cricket. Betting on golf on Sunday can be quite captivating as the tournament ends.

I've never studied the stock market and have a pretty basic idea of how it works, but I have this feeling if I got into it I might possibly become engrossed in it which could be very gut or very nicht so gut.

Stocks and bonds and portfolios. Leather. Brass tacks.
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Because you have to adhere to gambling laws and pay taxes on it, which is like letting the government fuck your wife.

The laws are different here. No taxes
    Originally posted by mmQ Ehhhh is more like letting them kiss her for a few seconds.

Regardless betting on sports can be HIGHLY entertaining and turn even the dullest of sports into something worth watching. I used to wake up at 5 am to watch shit like Russian soccer and cricket. Betting on golf on Sunday can be quite captivating as the tournament ends.

I've never studied the stock market and have a pretty basic idea of how it works, but I have this feeling if I got into it I might possibly become engrossed in it which could be very gut or very nicht so gut.

Stocks and bonds and portfolios. Leather. Brass tacks.

True. I used to bet on Counter Strike games because the site I only used gay game weapons, and it gave me an incentive to watch lower tier matches. That's a fair point.

I think stocks are more "gamey" in some way. It's almost like gambling, but you can make money if you're careful. It's not complicated if you just want to day trade either; you put some money in, then buy low and sell high.

I have lots of investments (because keeping your money in a lump sum without putting it to work is also like letting the government fuck your wife, but instead of the government, the entire economy fucks your wife) but I've never played the stock trading game, until recently (~2 years at this point). Ive made ~25% over my initial deposit in the past 6 months or so by trading $NUGT, $JNUG and $RUSS, but to be fair that's only about $13000.

Whenever I have a gambling itch, I just toss more money into my Robin Hood account.
    I'm down to bet on fucking anything. betmoose.com for bitcoin betting

we should do big brother canada betting who wins veto tonight

http://bigbrothercanada.globaltv.com/

I still owe lanny $10 for my super bowl bet, I was a mongolroy and didn't immediately pay up because i really wanted to buy beth with those bitcoins lol but he doesn't respond to my PM's when I asked to delete my account because self taught manning myself doesn't work so fuck em if he doesn't want the $10 for niggasin.space server fees he can pound sand. Jk yor cool niga
Jump to Top