User Controls

Lanny - WTF you cunt mother fucker, i cant BeLiEvE it ,wtf wtf WTFghdfyuhgfyufygfu

When you started the site why did you not do it as one whole word instead of the full stop between in and space?

Just being nosey really.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Because the .space domain is on a $0.99 "garage sale deal offer", but we'll let Lanny tell it.
    $0.99..tzzz.... He got it for free nigga.
    Who said SPACE???! ITS JUST LIKE YOUR FIRED IF YOU SAY IT YOU OWE ME BITCOIN
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey lanny can you make it to where I can make threads.. Haven't been able to in the last 4 days.
    Okay so I'm homeless and have every WiFi password in town but when I cross the street for an orange Julius it signs me out of niggasinspace but not gmail. I think it's the jedis
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Hey lanny I can't post any threads today... whats the deal can you do something about it, please?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    $0.99..tzzz…. He got it for free nigga.

This. Gandi, my registrar, did this promotion where they gave you three domains under a randomly selected tld to all their customers that had spent X dollars with them in the past. One of my three was a .space domain.
    Lanny... you aren't on any other forums are you? Like... certain weeaboo related websites for torrenting?

No. No... I KNOW YOU ARE. And stumbling on you there is weird. That reptar... so very... familiar.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sooo.. Lanny has been cheating on us with this weeaboo, eh?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lanny… you aren't on any other forums are you? Like… certain weeaboo related websites for torrenting?

No. No… I KNOW YOU ARE. And stumbling on you there is weird. That reptar… so very… familiar.

Oh shit, I found you too (political affiliation thread). I can't post much anymore because most the mods hate me, at one point one of them PMd me and was like "stop being so confrontational or you're going to get banned". Every time I start posting regularly eventually someone starts deleting my posts or gives me the same threat. In the end trolling autistic weebs (especially that one guy in the tech forum who posts in every thread about how BSD is god's gift to operating systems even when it's wildly irrelevant and in the face of any and all evidence to the contrary) isn't worth jeopardizing my access to sweet sweet chinese cartoons. I've been posting on totse spinoffs for so long I can't participate in "safe space" forums anymore apparently.

IDC is good though, it's kinda like what HB used to be, lots of dumb inside jokes and shitposting but at least no one tries to tell you to play nice.
    Oh shit, I found you too (political affiliation thread). I can't post much anymore because most the mods hate me, at one point one of them PMd me and was like "stop being so confrontational or you're going to get banned". Every time I start posting regularly eventually someone starts deleting my posts or gives me the same threat. In the end trolling autistic weebs (especially that one guy in the tech forum who posts in every thread about how BSD is god's gift to operating systems even when it's wildly irrelevant and in the face of any and all evidence to the contrary) isn't worth jeopardizing my access to sweet sweet chinese cartoons. I've been posting on totse spinoffs for so long I can't participate in "safe space" forums anymore apparently.

IDC is good though, it's kinda like what HB used to be, lots of dumb inside jokes and shitposting but at least no one tries to tell you to play nice.

Hahahaha holy fuck, that's weird. Yeah I immediately gravitated to IDC. I was thinking I'd just shitpost there forever and keep my post count at 0, but I need that sweet sweet yen. Totse has ruined me too. I have to actively censor the fuck out of myself to get by. It's hard being bland enough to post on other forums without getting banned. I don't even know how I found you. Reading through old threads like a massive autist, probably.

PS: Ond told me to tell you to go to the ##totse IRC. I dunno why, m8.
Jump to Top