User Controls

ultimate shakcs

bling bling Dark Matter
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    5 years later i pull up in a drop top 6 lol

*runs away*

nah but seriously one I went through fentanyl w/d's (actually a few times) And it was pretty bad. The withdrawals even triggered my bipolar d/o manic symptoms a couple times, which didn't feel bad at all in fact i even felt great. But that was a red flag right there.

like one time I opened up my front door and stood outside and swung my arm out in a dismayed manner, and let out a melody of me saying "misssseeeerrryyyyy!!!!"

I dont have a problem with opiates anymore, I'm so glad, if it wasn't heroin it was fentanyl, oxy, hydrocodone, whatever. from about 20-24.

I'm 29 now and 10mg's of hydrocodone is enough to get me feelin good and on the nod... crazy how insanely high my tolerance was and how concerned I was with obtaining pills/balloons ooooooh those dirty blue balloons

I cannot let alone... dirty blue ballooooons...
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah but seriously one I went through fentanyl w/d's (actually a few times) And it was pretty bad. The withdrawals even triggered my bipolar d/o manic symptoms a couple times, which didn't feel bad at all in fact i even felt great. But that was a red flag right there.

like one time I opened up my front door and stood outside and swung my arm out in a dismayed manner, and let out a melody of me saying "misssseeeerrryyyyy!!!!"

I dont have a problem with opiates anymore, I'm so glad, if it wasn't heroin it was fentanyl, oxy, hydrocodone, whatever. from about 20-24.

I'm 29 now and 10mg's of hydrocodone is enough to get me feelin good and on the nod… crazy how insanely high my tolerance was and how concerned I was with obtaining pills/balloons ooooooh those dirty blue balloons

I cannot let alone… dirty blue ballooooons…

You should shoot up on tinychat
    Originally posted by J.P.W You should shoot up on tinychat

I don't do that anymore, or i haven't in a long time. I wouldn't even know where / who get heroin from anymore. My "friend" actually died several months ago from shooting up H.

He was always getting severe abscesses. He quit doing H for awhile then he just started smoking meth, swearing he'd never touch heroin again.. i ent up quitting hanging with him because the meth was making him super gay. He ent up doing heroin again and fucking died.

He was the biggest drug jedi in the world.

He would steal meth from other meth heads... bring it over to my place and as we were doing it a couple times he blurted out how he ripped someone off.. then when he would go to the bathroom or something he would get all suspicious of me as if I was stealing his stolen drugs from him lol.

I just got to be not fun to do drugs with the guy

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-19T20:28:14.000910+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idot i wos the one getting u unbanned lastweek now u just shit everything up am make fanny ban u again
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fUKC neson madela
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't do that anymore, or i haven't in a long time. I wouldn't even know where / who get heroin from anymore. My "friend" actually died several months ago from shooting up H.

He was always getting severe abscesses. He quit doing H for awhile then he just started smoking meth, swearing he'd never touch heroin again.. i ent up quitting hanging with him because the meth was making him super gay. He ent up doing heroin again and fucking died.

He was the biggest drug jedi in the world.

He would steal meth from other meth heads… bring it over to my place and as we were doing it a couple times he blurted out how he ripped someone off.. then when he would go to the bathroom or something he would get all suspicious of me as if I was stealing his stolen drugs from him lol.

I just got to be not fun to do drugs with the guy

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-19T20:28:14.000910+00:00

How did he die?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    jpw leave
    Originally posted by bling bling idot i wos the one getting u unbanned lastweek now u just shit everything up am make fanny ban u again

you didn't get me unbanned though... and I'm not shitting your thread up this thread is about opiates/drug addiction nooderz. chill out
    Originally posted by J.P.W How did he die?

heroin overdose and im going to guess his klonopin script played a role in that as well.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i couhgt shit from fanny tring to get u unbaned now u had a chance to be chile but u jus shit ur pants an running arouwnd
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i not mined u sharing ur story on this thred idk sory
    bling bling Dark Matter
    is oxy dank or no dank n do u think 5mg or 10mg for starting dose for a og codene teen
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by bling bling jpw leave

No im here to stay
    Originally posted by J.P.W No im here to stay

bling bling Dark Matter
    If you don't have a tolerance id take 20mg's of oxy for a dank dose. I've actually never taken codeine before as in a pill just in the purple syrup mixed with promethazine and frankly it wasn't that fun but that was because I was at work at my first pizza man job and it fucking sucked having to drive in the rain like that.

But really the best opiate is heroin in my opinion and dilaudid is good too but I'm not into shooting up anymore. But if I could right now I would totally smoke some h.

One of the last times I ever did heroin was the lulziest (it wasn't funny at the time, but now it is) my daughters mom was pregnant and we were hanging out at the park and my now dead friend text me asking if I wanted to buy a couple of balloons and I actually hadn't spoke to him in awhile. I didn't have a job at the time but my daughters had money so we went to my "friends" place and he's a huge literal cool dude, speaks with the lisp, listens to a lot of daft punk ect... and he gave me a huge hug when i cameover cause he was high and I guess missed me.

When he went to the other room to get needles n stuff, she was smiling at me and was like "lol is he gay?" and i was like "yeah very" anways, we shoot some stuff and chill briefly my daughters mom didn't like seeing me shooting up but at the same time she gave me money to buy it, i guess she just had never seen anyone do that before and it rubbed her the wrong way.

We went and got sandwhiches / burgers and rented captain murica, i fell asleep hardcore half way through the movie and woke up with it playing at the same part and she was asleep as well, anyways what was funny about that was I was getting opiate rage really bad and thinking about her being a bitch so I would wake her up and start ranting about her fucking my life up and then id nod back off and then just randomly wake up and start ranting right where I left off

"AND ANOTHER THING!" and she was like "GOD I FUCKING WISH I NEVER BOUGHT YOU THAT SHIT!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    yh if oxy 10mg tabs are arowud 10$% each is h more worth it
    ^i would take the h personally, oxy is good but it never gave me a rush the way h did
Jump to Top