User Controls

Whats with the new guy?

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Mountain man Tandysavage or whatever his name.
    Someone got new alt they haven fun with or what.
    Whats with this popup shit in this thread?
    https://niggasin.space/thread/10168
    It's Scrawny like all the "new users" except for John Amos and Vizier.

And the pop up is you getting hacked by me. The ultimater hacker.
    Enjoy.
    Originally posted by RisiR It's Scrawny like all the "new users" except for John Amos and Vizier.

And the pop up is you getting hacked by me. The ultimater hacker.

I am one of scronnys irl friends.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I don't think its a hack,I mean if anyone was dumb enough to fill in the blanks they deserve what they get.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I don't think its a hack,I mean if anyone was dumb enough to fill in the blanks they deserve what they get.

They'll get a 403 forbidden is what they'll get.
    there's like 14 new users
    Once it pops up you are done. Ultimate hack.
    No their is one and everyone else is just an alt I think vizor multiple people said was old.
    I believe a fellow by the name of Sophie said I lived in UK, you are correct sir I'm in Scotland but this is my fathers property I inherited it and for the past decade I have given up my life of luxery for one of simplicity among nature.

If you lads could reply to my thread it would help a lot, I'm afriad I have to log off i'm off the grid and the solar energy has reached it's peak, Tally ho.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Mouhntainmantandysavage I believe a fellow by the name of Sophie said I lived in UK, you are correct sir I'm in Scotland but this is my fathers property I inherited it and for the past decade I have given up my life of luxery for one of simplicity among nature.

If you lads could reply to my thread it would help a lot, I'm afriad I have to log off i'm off the grid and the solar energy has reached it's peak, Tally ho.

You'd have to live somewhere close to England to be in Greenwich Mean Time.
    Ohhh, a fake Scotsman. Yea, you tried that one before and failed, Scron.
Jump to Top