User Controls

I drive the short bus. AMA

J.P.W Houston
    Thread title.
    Like a school bus you mean?
    J.P.W Houston
    Yes for "special" children.
    Have you ever had to rectally administer antipsychotics?
    which short bus? mental or emotional? i was in the emotional one for a year or two
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Reminds me of this Lt. Corbis girl on Youtube, she was dragged along the school bus when her backpack got stuck when she was like five. Like two blocks, jeez. No major injuries luckily though.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Does it pay better than driving the long bus?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie Reminds me of this Lt. Corbis girl on Youtube, she was dragged along the school bus when her backpack got stuck when she was like five. Like two blocks, jeez. No major injuries luckily though.

We like to party, we like to party.
    how is it?
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Are you yourself actually short???
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Would you go to gay church for a girl?
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by angel rust which short bus? mental or emotional? i was in the emotional one for a year or two

Mental. There's one kid with Down syndrome who calls other children fucking mongoloid, that was funny at first but he needs a new schtick.
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher Have you ever had to rectally administer antipsychotics?

This was actually a serious question. Someone I know said that you have to be able to rectally administer antipsychotics when someone has a tardout. Maybe that's just my area, or that person was bullshitting
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Hash Slinging Slasher This was actually a serious question. Someone I know said that you have to be able to rectally administer antipsychotics when someone has a tardout. Maybe that's just my area, or that person was bullshitting

Oh well I dont. Its not really that long of a drive.
    Originally posted by J.P.W Mental. There's one kid with Down syndrome who calls other children fucking mongoloid, that was funny at first but he needs a new schtick.

It's called mirroring or parotting which is a normal behavior in developing children, but those with certain mental disabilities may overuse it in an attempt to compensate. Some kids probably called him a mongoloid, so now he says it to others without understanding the proper context.
    You're all a bunch of mongoloids.
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It's called mirroring or parotting which is a normal behavior in developing children, but those with certain mental disabilities may overuse it in an attempt to compensate. Some kids probably called him a mongoloid, so now he says it to others without understanding the proper context.

I know. The first time it happend I had to resist a laugh. Some 'normal' kid came up to me real upset saying he got got called a mongoloid by a... Well mongoloid.
Jump to Top