User Controls

Cheese cake sluts (i have a date)

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I don't really recall getting her number just woke up with it on my phone. Anyways I haven't had sex in a long time and she is significantly older than me but I will go for it. I asked her when she's free and she said never so i asked her how much for an hour and she said I can have two hours if I take her to get cheese cake at the cheese cake factory and she will kiss me and call me daddy. She's into horror movies as well which I'm heavily into, she told me she has 145 anabelle lee dolls in her apartment, which is kinda weird, but to each their own a lot of people have their own niche' like being gay for dr mike, fucking young boys tonsils, or throwing derpadew into conversation. So I will just play it by ear and go with it. It's been like 2 weeks since I've had sex and its something I have to do.

The last date I had was 2 fridays ago and it was with this girl that I'd seen a few weeks and she asked if I to go get drinks but I was broke because of money spent for the blink concert and plus I knew she was dtf from the getco since she was asking me to hang. So she just ent up bringing some booze to my place.. anyways, it probably looked kind of bad because i was drunk yet was unwilling to go out with her to a bar. I just didn't want to go out, or spend that much money, and I was just tired. We watched the movie basket case which is one of my favorite movies and she kept trying to grab my cock to have sex but I wanted to watch the movie so I just started tickling her because I like to tickle chickens. And I got so into it I got tired along with being drunk so I just went to sleep instead of having sex with her (she blew me for a bit tho) and in the morning I played possum and she was getting dressed and just left my place.. I text her after that a couple times but obviously she just wasn't having it.

lol i kind of wonder if the reason why she didn't hit me back up for a fourth time was because she thinks i watch shitty movies. I feel like I'm a nice guy, and I'm always cordial, people here might think I'm a dick but I'm really not, I'm always like "how are you?, charmed to meet you, derpadew" and get on my knee and kiss my ladies hands like a real gont.

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-18T19:21:28.670254+00:00
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    TL;DR
    Originally posted by Fox Paws TL;DR

Are you telling me the date is with the girl in the picture?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r a bottom feeder
    Originally posted by RisiR Are you telling me the date is with the girl in the picture?

yes.. and you replied to the wrong person.. dumbass
    Originally posted by bling bling u r a bottom feeder

well like i said she is a cougar and I haven't had sex in a couple weeks. and i wouldn't say I'm a bottom feeder I just date girls of similar attractiveness to myself. I know I'm not the best looking guy in the world and I don't own a yact or have a ten inch shlong. but I do what i can

but on that note i actually got a several days ago, this is me on my first day on the job, i was hired as an assistant manager of a pizza place. I actually kind of bullshitted my way through the interview, to fill in the gabs in my employment / jobs I quit right away i put that I worked for blizzard, which i did.. just not at the same time that apparently the guy that hired me did.. but he's dumb

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-04-18T19:46:46.273406+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    shez yunger than you how she a coger fam if ygm fam
    Originally posted by bling bling shez yunger than you how she a coger fam if ygm fam

im 29, and she's 37
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u r a wasteman
    Originally posted by bling bling u r a wasteman

better a wasteman than a coward, pussy..
    bling bling Dark Matter
    crov got dissd owt on uncle pain l0l
    but yeah I know she's not the best looking girl, she has glasses, but I'm sure when you take them off she looks a lot better.

girls with glasses are my biggest turnoff next to single mothers.
    Originally posted by bling bling crov got dissd owt on uncle pain l0l

i didn't really get dissed, I posted this knowing you'd be on the front lines to "diss" me
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by bling bling

I am not your man... though I'm sure bill the cat would happily be your man and make your boi pussy his cum receptacle
    bling bling Dark Matter
    dtfO
    T
    F
    O
    bling bling Dark Matter
    uban me from tinychat
    Lanny! Ban this man to save his life. Look at the improvements he made in one week.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but yeah I know she's not the best looking girl, she has glasses, but I'm sure when you take them off she looks a lot better.

girls with glasses are my biggest turnoff next to single mothers.

This is BY FAR the best looking female you have ever posted.

Glasses are hot. I hope you die.
Jump to Top