User Controls

Hello I am new :)

J.P.W Houston
    Hi bbe
    Are you the real JPW? Lol
    No newcomers that aren't me are accepted at this time please leave the internet at once.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Video of you saying: "Hi Niggas in Space!" or i am calling alt.
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Are you the real JPW? Lol

Yes ask me anything
    Is your life really so bad you have nothing better to do than sit and make hundreds of alts for a forum that only has about 10 different people on it anyway
    What country do you live in?
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by reject Is your life really so bad you have nothing better to do than sit and make hundreds of alts for a forum that only has about 10 different people on it anyway

I don't know what you're talking about but I guess the same shit is going on as 5 years ago. good to be back.

Originally posted by Fox Paws What country do you live in?

the netherlands
    He's the real JPW guys
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Post a pic of yourself with a sign that says Fox Paws then I'll know it's you.

It's fucking weird how I remember exactly what you look like even though I barely even fucking knew you back then
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Post a pic of yourself with a sign that says Fox Paws then I'll know it's you.

It's fucking weird how I remember exactly what you look like even though I barely even fucking knew you back then

No, I got fat i feel embarrassed
    Guys he's a fake!
    J.P.W Houston
    how long has this place been up for anyway?
    J.P.W Houston
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Guys he's a fake!

ok ok

I dunno I only just got here a few days ago. How did you find it? I was doing a google search on asteroid mining and it linked me to a thread here.
    Originally posted by elizaTenning Welcome! I'm new too :)

Christ is everyone on this forum an alt???
    Yes.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Christ is everyone on this forum an alt???

Considering in the past couple days a load of "old" users have shown up, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one lonely person make accounts under old names and pretending to be them.

Either that, or it's a huge coincidence
    Originally posted by reject Considering in the past couple days a load of "old" users have shown up, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just one lonely person make accounts under old names and pretending to be them.

Either that, or it's a huge coincidence

I did think it was pretty weird how Vizier only just found this place a few days before me.
Jump to Top