User Controls

Hey kids

names Tandy, I live out here in the middle of the forest surrounded by trees and buckshot heheh.. I hunts everything I eat and I dont trusts a lawman. We got a fine community out here and I would just like to say I found your little community here to be quite the sight for sore old eyes. I'm gonna paroose your workings but I am looking for mostly survivalism type stuff.

I'm afraid my internet connection is a bit spotty but theres nary a cloud in the sky right now so my signal is max bars so I decided to make this thread.

heres a pic of my house, boy it sure looks nice outside.

John Stamos Yung Blood
    I'd think you were grayfox, but there's no mobile home.
    Originally posted by John Stamos I'd think you were grayfox, but there's no mobile home.

I do got a recreational vehicle on the property but I'm afraid I haven't had my tea yet so i cba to mozy on down and take a pic but I will later. Until then all I have to offer you sir is this last snappy of my yard before I head inside

I think I hear the kettle boiling now.

John Stamos Yung Blood
    Where the fuck is the sun up right now? Doesn't America have a monopoly on the sunlight?
    Why, according to your little space map it says 7:48am UTC which is precisely what timezone I'm in which is greenwich mean time.
    John Stamos Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Mouhntainmantandysavage Why, according to your little space map it says 7:48am UTC which is precisely what timezone I'm in which is greenwich mean time.

UTC Time is for communists and faggots.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well sir if you look closely at my avatar it represents the hammer and sickle but its my rudimentary version with my claw hammer and a bud of sticky icky, signifying the union between man, God, nature and industry.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    John Stamos Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Mouhntainmantandysavage Well sir if you look closely at my avatar it represents the hammer and sickle but its my rudimentary version with my claw hammer and a bud of sticky icky, signifying the union between man, God, nature and industry.

I'll put my claw hammer in your sickly looking ass bud.
    FUCK OFF SCRAWNY!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Do they have mountain men in England? Doesn't all the land belong to the queen or some shit.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    altra
    He's in Colorado. He's a Narq! NARQ

just kidding. welcome. most people on here are black and asian folks pretending to be racist against themselves while a few are the real deal.

Im' the ol square in this joint. Just ignore me. everyone else mostly does.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 most people on here are black and asian folks pretending to be racist against themselves while a few are the real deal

I'm white, and while I find racism abhorrent, I am the real deal 💯

Post last edited by Ghost Prototype at 2017-04-18T17:49:38.426916+00:00
    Originally posted by Ghost Prototype I'm white, and while I find racism abhorrent, I am the real deal 💯

Whites and East Asians are objectively the best races though. That's just a fact that's not racism.
    I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU. I'LL FUCKING RAPE YOUR FAMILY, KILL YOUR DOGS AND THEN FLSY YOU STRIP BY STRIP. YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
    Originally posted by Sophie Whites and East Asians are objectively the best races though. That's just a fact that's not racism.

Neither of those are actual races.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Neither of those are actual races.

As opposed to YO MOMMA she got so many genetic defects we might as well call her a different race.
    Originally posted by Sophie As opposed to YO MOMMA she got so many genetic defects we might as well call her a different race.

As opposed to yo mama, whose so fat that her waistline is used as a marathon course.
    Originally posted by Mouhntainmantandysavage Well sir if you look closely at my avatar it represents the hammer and sickle but its my rudimentary version with my claw hammer and a bud of sticky icky, signifying the union between man, God, nature and industry.

M'comrade

Post last edited by Ghost Prototype at 2017-04-18T17:49:49.485963+00:00
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon As opposed to yo mama, whose so fat that her waistline is used as a marathon course.

Nigga yo momma's so fat, when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up.
Jump to Top